Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

I’m going to miss you constantly forgetting Cole’s existence and thereby validating his power set

4 Likes

once he became human i did start to remember him every now and again, so he must be real

3 Likes

Preorder today for a gryphon minipet.

Was there a dragon in Trespasser?

Right at the end yeah. The Qun had it captured and you could either kill it or release it.

how does Bull react to that?

I took him with me, and he was very excited about the prospect of killing it.

The new WotR DLC dropped, it’s pretty fun if you like the combat, and probably less so if you don’t.

Some, but not all, of the achievements seem to be broken though, which is annoying. Seems to happen every time new DLC comes out for it but I would very much like that not to be the case so I can get back up to 100% chivo completion.

Oh I straight up killed it like the murder hobo that I am

if you don’t you get a cool little cutscene of the dragon eating some qunari

2 Likes

How did you resolve the man throwing goats at your castle

3 Likes

Elves with short hair do not look elven imo (in regards to the Ring thing)

1 Like

i sent him off to throw goats at the tevinters castles

8 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone ever pick anything else.

3 Likes

just seems right. i mean the guy was just doing what he had to do, he didn’t even like his son.

5 Likes

What Cro has left in Caelid on their own surgeon;

divine tower of Caelid, Greyll, The Nightrider near Greyll, the rotted tree spirit

Yeah, its time to bugger off to Altus for a bit and then come back

EDIT: One space too short to change her name to; White Mask Feliae

That sucks. Went with Surgeon Feliae instead.

in other news, i bought last of us part 1 while i was out today knowing that i was about to finish inquisition. when did games get so expensive? £69 (nice) for a game is mental

but while we were in the shop there were some really big and soft pokemon plushes. my oldest instantly recognised two of them because i have figurines of them and sometimes she plays with them; bulbasaur and snorlax. she wanted them so bad but they were £39 each and i couldn’t justify the cost. sad, i really wanted that snorlax

Bioware need to patch dragon age keep - if we’re going to be in Tevinter for DADWolf how will we manage if that specific choice isn’t reflect in the world state?

7 Likes

yeah if we don’t encounter that guy at some point what is even the point of any of this

4 Likes

Boo!

Banishing someone and their entire clan, with as many weapons as they can carry, to your shared enemy is just the obvious solution after they threw a goat at your house because they had to

Also please reconsider and justify the Snorlax.

Reminds me, I should probably make sure my settings are all like I want them in case I forget before DADWolf…

1 Like