Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

Don’t need to rush it, if the TV sticks around for a good many years. :slight_smile:

it better do. i swear that was a hard one to talk my wife into, i’ve spent all of my good will for the next decade and that is why i dare not purchase a £39 snorlax plush

3 Likes

the devil on your shoulder would like a word.

its me. im the devil

1 Like

devil please. i don’t need the snorlax, the cost of living is getting higher with every passing moment. truly my heart desires it but i must restrain myself just this once

1 Like
2 Likes
  • Improvements to the Dwarfs—they are gaining spell resistance, additional movement options, and buffs to their Hammerers.

excellent. just in time

2 Likes

Are they giving mobility scooters to the manlets now?
How am I suppose to bully them, if they can catch me now?

i want them to have some cavalry.

btw distantpeak i’m free between the 27th sept - 8th october for some co-op campaign goodness.

Tbh, the day I decided to stop caring about playing games on launch day, I became happier, wealthier, my hairline returned and I became very popular with women.

5 Likes

so this is the secret… there is hope yet for me

1 Like

Reject launch day hype.
Embrace sale surfing.
Thank you Gaben, blessed be thy name :pray:
Most expensive AAA games come out undercooked or downright broken anyway, so you’re only doing yourself a favor by buying the game months down the line, when the worst is hopefully fixed and it is discounted.

1 Like

Preach it brother! :sunglasses:

it’s been like 7 years or something but undertale still has one of the best soundtracks ever.

the game has a really weird fandom surrounding it, but i remember really enjoying it at the time and the OST still sticks with me and is great to listen to while i’m working

i hear you, i do, the times are tough

however tough times are temporary.
temptation and snorlax are forever…

ok but where is the angel at this isn’t fair

Hello!
Yeah don’t buy it. You can’t afford it, it’ll upset your wife if you waste the coin and frankly what will it really do in the house?

annual leave

thanks angel, very cool

it’ll add intrinsic aesthetic value that you cant put a price on!

Ask for it as a Christmas present, anniversary or birthday. Whichever comes first. It’ll carry less guilt and it’ll give someone an idea of what you want too,which can make them feel better.