Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

I have (had) an army of handgunners, thunderers, streltsi and crane gunners. You’re not coming over.

“Game don’t work useless devs waaah” review bomb day.

1 Like

It’s assembly kit day and faction unlocker should be around tomorrow/this week.
I can finally play as Zhufbar again.

Now who’s the pushy neighbour? Wouldn’t it be more pleasant to have cordial relations trading for ale and wine? The iron-like aftertaste has everything to do with local storage techniques.

So long as Vlad is modded to be handsome, I will diplomasize him all day. I like it when you have good relations with him, he’s so cheerful.

1 Like

For my hardmode playthrough of FF7R I modded some costumes onto people.
Gave Cloud a suit.
Gave Aerith Reno’s suit.
Turned Tifa into Sophitia von Soul Calibur.

For some reason, when it came to the Corneo dresses, Tifa and Aerith kept their modded costumes, and didn’t get their special dresses, but Cloud still cross-dressed.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561287824964452363/1016684448026214470/unknown.png

No matter how hard he tries, he cannot escape his true self :fist:

Don Corneo’s tastes certainly are…eclectic.

2 Likes

i know, i play video games for escapism and unfortunately this just isn’t it

Of those I’ve only ever played Wood Elves and Dwarves.

I really hope there’s a mod that makes Orion actually use his bow

Stop throwing spears mister hunter you have a bow to do that for you

It’s not a bow that matters, it’s his speed.
His faction thing is reduction in cav upkeep, but he can’t even go mad wild hunt style with them.
There is a mod for that.

1 Like

That too (Asrai cavalry stinks) but mostly the bow and no animation/sound for his hunting horn

my favourite tactic with cavalry units is charging them in and then getting distracted and forgetting they’re still fighting in melee and only realising when they’re almost dead

1 Like

I play the latter two a lot more than the former.
To stop the annoying dwarf war as welves, you need to poach the forest of Gloom and attack some greenskins and/or accept the apology when it spawns.

My Keanu Reeves
:handshake:
Your Al Pacino

Minus the whole incest with the sister and emotionally damaged wife thing.
Unless…? :flushed:

1 Like

this analogy has gone too far. it’s time to stop

I think mito’s shoulder angel and shoulder devil should kiss

This is how Diablo universe started

7 Likes

i’d rather not have any sexual tension on my shoulders thanks

Endwalker 6.2 spoilers

Zero’s voice is pretty close to how I imagine Lintian’s. Just a bit older sounding.

1 Like

The plot twist of Diablo is that the world of Sanctuary is in Mito’s head, born of the kinetic energy produced by the hateboners the Devil (Lysetia) and the Angel (Distantpeak) have for eachother.
I have it on good authority we’ll see it revealed in D4.

2 Likes

does this mean that i can just imagine the universe of diablo away?