Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

Dragoncat is now done with Leyndell, the Golden Capital.

Very close to my Maliketh’s armour.

Have got to get to 30 MND and 25 END though but after that I can pump arcane finally (its 30) and then faith.

EDIT: Guess I should get touchy-feely with the 3 fingers?

If I’m going to rush to practically the end of the game, may as well just complete it and get another ending.

Guess its time for Dragoncat to become Lord of the Frenzied Flame?

The Mushroom Men are in the running to be one of The Most Annoying Non-Tough enemies.

Like, they’re not difficult, or strong, or anything… they’re just SO cheaty, with their homing poison aoe.

Yeah, they’re annoying.

Also, I’m not fond of Cleanrot Knights. Although boss ones are not too bad, at least they’re one and done (the boss in Abandoned Cave being 2 Cleanrot Knights)

1 Like

Leo moaning about me behind my back.

4 Likes

Who is Snorri?

Also, my campaign as Nakai is going pretty well, temples to the Old Ones are being erected on the shores of eastern Cathay, and Lokhir Felheart and Clan Eshin were getting squashed between me and the Dragon-twins.

Then Miao-Ying decided to declare war on my vassals… dragon mommy, why do u do dis? :frowning:

Snorri is the living dwarf who later became Grombrindal - it’s why he hates Malekith so much, because the two used to be friends pre-Dark Elfening

2 Likes

everyone acts gangster until they see grombrindal charging them across an open field

3 Likes

Truly? The plot thickens. Seems I know which dwarf to try after I’m done as Nakai!

I’d quickly drop the gangster-act too tbh…

1 Like

Did they change his faction at all or does he still have to babysit the special needs ai faction?

Still has to look after the Defenders of Old Ones Plan or whatever they were called again, yes.

That’s a shame. I like Nakai visually and he has cool lore, but those defenders really don’t live up to their name at all with how I have to bail them out of trouble that that seem to attract without a break. Frustrating.

The Lizardmen are due an update at Some Point (particularly fixing their Geomantic Web mechanic) so it’s probably worth holding off on them at least for now. Right now they’re functional but there are a few problems

He was first High King of the dwarfs and son of the Ancestor Gods Grungi and Valaya.
He made the alliance with the elves and was friends with the ambassador they sent (Malekith).

Two mods exist that can counter this;
Fudging Vassals - people have to declare war on you to get to them.
Active Defenders - Defenders of the Great Plan make their own armies so their strength rank isn’t so low that anyone thinks they’re easy pickings.

1 Like

Tiktaq’to best lizard.
This is not up for debate.

Oxyotl is behind you… he clearly disagrees.

drops a tactical nuke on him and defeats him easily

have to apply for primary schools now for my oldest. where has the time gone.

Didn’t they buff Defenders quite a bit in WH3? Someone did a breakdown of Lords who had shuffled around a lot, and Im sure they mentioned that the Defender towns now started with, pre research, a pretty chonky garrison?

Although, yeah, updates for some of the older factions sure can’t hurt!

Reigen von MobPsycho100 apparently won two twitter poll contests to take the crown of #1 dilf and #1 twink

he may also, somehow, take #1 the-woman-version-of-dilf-because-it’s-censored-apparently

on brand

3 Likes