Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

Rings of Power episode 2 spoilers

I don’t think the Stranger is Gandalf. He had no role to play in the Second Age. I suspect he’s an original character.

I like her acting! Like I said before, I think she’s a better Galadriel than Cate Blanchett. I do have reservations about some of the other actors; Gil-galad in particular really misses the mark.

1 Like
Rings of Power follow on from Lintian

Original character, or taking liberties for people who like said character.
Or maybe Sauron went to space.

So far I think my favourite actors/characters are Galadriel, Elrond, Durin, Disa & the entire harfoot cast.

Everyone else is either fine or slightly off, but those really hit the spot perfectly with their characters.

2 Likes

I need a lot more of them.

5 Likes

Agreed. The dwarf scenes were the best.

Furthermore,

Halbrand is Sauron, mark my words

3 Likes

Can confirm, thanks to those guys I have now gone to war against the near entirety of Cathay. Already put dragonmommy into the ground, her brother is soon to follow. Then one last splinterfaction, the Jade custodians. Funnily enough the wall is left intact.

After that its onto the mountains of Mourn because Greasus decided to declare war on me too since he was allied with Jade Custodians. For good measure ill just nuke Helmand Ghorst and Kugath Plaguefather too for those sweet legendary lord bonus traits for Nakai.

Man I just wanted to go home to Lustria in peace :frowning:

Edit: And to top things off, the Dawi have gone mass-grudging against everybody. Good thing none of them are in Cathay.

Then don’t attack anyone in Cathay and walk down to the sea lane.

1 Like

Dragoncat’s spell list be looking very breathy;

Imgur

Also; 40 arcane!

Gonna go up to 45 (which is communion seal’s cap but not Rippling Crescent halberd’s) and then start on faith I spose?

1 Like

My toxic trait is taking character names from the Grishaverse and smuggling them into RP as NPC names whenever I need to namedrop an NPC for an off handed remark in RP.

anyway the best stroopwafels in all of Boralus are made at Dreesen’s and the best toffee comes from Brekker’s.

1 Like

I happily would, but they have to leave my Defender-homies alone. It’s a matter of setting an example :frowning:

I wanted to change to banished knight set because I have been wearing the fingerprint set for a long time.

Except i need another 10 points of END and no, I can’t swap out any talismans.

EDIT: And I sort of don’t want to wear Maliketh’s set anymore because there’s way too much lower face on show on the helm.

Guess I DO need to grind the banished knight hat and unaltered chest. At least I have more poise with that set which is what breath attacks need.

1 Like

Is it just me, or are Warhammer 3 grudges just obscene?

I have three grudges and have to clear out two of them to get off the maximum bar because all three jumped instantly up to 40 severity

1 Like

In for a stressful and panicky night ahead as Archie has gotten into almost a whole pack of bourbons I wasn’t aware were in his reach. He’s not showing signs of sickness yet but terrified something will happen before the vet phone-lines open in the morning.

3 Likes

Hope he’s okay.

Do you not have an emergency vet nearby you can ring?

When Leo fitted on my floor years ago, I phoned around until I found one.

Do you ever zone out while you’re driving and go on autopilot and then several minutes later it hits you and you realise you’re still driving

or is that just me

1 Like

Fricking banished knights with the double swords are absolute fricking BS.

1 Like

Aye, phoned the emergency line for one 20 miles away. They said since we cannot get there this time of night to just keep an eye on him for any changes and bring him in tomorrow first thing… Still gonna be like a mother-hen worrying all night as he looks so sorry for himself.

Eyuuup. That me, on longer drives :sweat_smile:

I have acquired giant, stompy Robot in Mechanicus.

I also seem to be finding The Heaviest of weaponary.
I thought the Eradication Ray was good (it is). And then the Solar Atomiser dropped for me.

:smiling_imp: happy binary sounds

1 Like

Ironjar Aromatic helps against Banished Knights.

But now need to farm living jar shards.

Also need to farm birds for Four-Toed Fowl Foot for the Silver-Pickled Fowl Foot.