Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

When you can’t remember the last time you stopped at a red light and you start to wonder if they all were truly green, or if you just drove through all of them anyway

1 Like

I was wondering where all my binary got to

1 Like

Me - sitting in near complete darkness

from out of the darkness “MEOW”

(he’s just been fed, IDk why he’s being noisy)

2 Likes

I told you so!

Get Mixu unlocker/lord mods. Play as Zhufbar, be free of grudges.

Doggo baby must be feeling so terrible because not once tonight has he done any pointless borking, attention seeking or constant asking for outside time. He’s just laying there behind me on his gaming chair (my previous one with broken hydraulics) cuddled up with a teddy.
Breaks my soft old heart seeing him like this.

3 Likes

Got on the silver tear hat, got starscourge heirloom so I can use the Jellyfish shield, lets see if I can get this stupid banished knight to drop the stupid chestpiece.

WHY does this game have altered and unaltered versions that Boc can’t change?!

(not salty at all that I’ve been farming for 3 hours now)

EDIT: Also not salty this stupid knight hasn’t dropped anything else sincve I ran out of silver pickled fowl-feet.

I want to go to bed, just give me my Banished Knight Armor you stupid game.

1 Like

Yeah Gil Galad looks weird… Not the right cast id say

1 Like

You could’ve just sailed east and ended up on the lustrian coast. Instead we lost dragonmommy…

1 Like

I don’t drive but it sometimes happens when I walk to/from work. Zone out and zone back in three streets and a bridge later.

Topical:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcDF7FyXgAEygNg?format=png&name=large

Yeah Dwarves are a real pain to play with their current grudge system. They’ve tried to improve it a few times but it just doesn’t work well at all.

1 Like

all this dwarf slander in here has me like
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/319404245260566528/1017346738035638302/RDT_20220908_0756451334058989315044648.jpg?width=757&height=573

2 Likes

The last starting grudge I have - getting a settlement that is on the other side of Clan Mors territory and right next to Skarbrand - is 100 severity on its own

Spent the entire campaign on max severity and have had basically zero chance to resolve it

Accurate representation of dwarf society eating itself with contradictory, counterintuitive and impractical self destructive agendas generations in the making. And they’re supposed to be chaos resistant?

wicked tzeentchian cackle

It took Barundin Stoneheart of Zhufbar like 75 years to even start a grudge he said he’d do. The longbeards didn’t go ape about it, the only person that it really annoyed was the himself. Dwarfs live for ages, they have enough time to not get antsy in 5 turns.

Like any good greybeard they stew in their spite, letting everyone around them know how they grumble and why. Thus word spreads, affecting public order.

Familiar, that.

Nobody really commented.
The issue of a skaven war got in the way.

But yeah, severity smells. Too fast.

They let themselves be distracted by mere 'raki? They’re always a problem in the deeps. Letting such a trifle get in the way of a proper grudge is a grudge all its own!

Yeah the grudge took so long because the war against them took a good 50 years and a lot of dwarfs died.
It wasn’t mere anything, many breeding pits appeared in the old mines.

I actually liked the story of Barundin and the Zhufbar grudges.

i continue my journey with the last of us. we got a car, we crashed the car and almost died

now i am fighting bandits that all sound suspiciously like matt mercer

2 Likes