Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

Did nobody tell you that this is now Critical Role? There’s a camera right there

1 Like

i’m fairly certain that ellie is ashley johnson so that tracks. i haven’t actually looked at the credits, i only know that troy baker (:nauseated_face:) is in it

if I were in a zombie apocalypse I would simply not crash my car

You are correct

i did think that this was a strange choice by joel. the obvious thing would be to not crash it given how difficult it was to get the car in the first place

ellie is becoming endearing to me now that some of her personality is shining through. bill had more substance (imho) than tess

the gameplay is still stressing me out to the max. having to silently navigate around like 12 clickers at one point had my heart rate at very dangerous levels but i made it through after about 5 attempts

you reach the next chapter

its immediately interrupted by an ad from sam riegel

2 Likes

where is my main man liam o’brien

you are not prepared for his entrance

1 Like

so long as there is no taliesen jaffe all will be well

okay but what about my boy robbie daymond

he can stay

1 Like

very good have a fantastic day

looks like queen liz is on her way out.

has anyone checked if joe is okay?

Last I checked joe mama was fine :sunglasses:

2 Likes

once again, i’ve been had

2 Likes

Oh fricking finally.

Got my damned chest piece.

1 Like

even prince andrew has been summoned to the queen’s bed side. that’s got to be pretty dire, he must be sweating bullets

oh wait

3 Likes

I’ve got my Megamind meme prepared

it is Time

1 Like

It doesnt look like I will be going home anytime soon. My endgame triggered and it was the Dawi going grudging on everyone, so instead I will have to migrate west to nuke them all. Next to Dragonmommy, Dragonbro and Helmand Ghorst have also fallen before me, and since Greasus and Kugath Plaguefather decided to declare war on me, I shall march towards the Dawi over their broken corpses. ( Already gotta fight Karak Azorn in the Mountains of Mourn cause Greasus was useless and didn’t finish them off).

In the meantime, Cathay is still ruled by serpents, but not the ones you may have initially thought…

one liz enters, another liz leaves

so is the balance

1 Like

omg you’re right. how could we not have seen it