Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

good post good post good post

thoughts and prayers

currently cradling his queen liz carboard cutout from the platy joobs with tears in his eyes

1 Like

joe who?

lord give me strength to overcome this temptation

2 Likes

they had everyone at some half.

1 Like

the net positive of liz dying is that people will stop banging on about the monarchy all the time because honestly nobody, even royalists, care what charles is up to and where he is

we will have a time of peace until william ascends who everyone loves for some reason

2 Likes

I’ve heard he likes to write strongly worded letters to the government.

Also I wanted to talk to my mum this evening about some stuff we need to organise but if the UK is going to hog the news with Liz I can move that to a different evening then… idk why but she always watches all the marriage and death stuff.

I saw Joe type.

come out ye black an tans…

Pardon?

I had to stop as my life force is bound to the Queen’s - as she weakens so I too begin to fade from reality

Ask me again tomorrow after I’ve been up all night refreshing the BBC breaking news page every 30 seconds just to make sure she’s still with us

You know that last scene in the first Pokémon movie where Ash cries on Pickahu and he comes back to life?

5 Likes

My next post will be my 10,000th. I feel it is only appropriate to mark such a momentous occassion with one of equal importance; Her Majesty’s death.

Therefore, I will be dedicating my next post to her demise and only her demise. My ability to :poop: post is now literally a matter of life or death.

1 Like

If your 10,000th post isn’t just a dabbing compilation I’ll be very disappointed in you then

1 Like

It’s either that or a Bye Bye Butterfree recreation.

So-- grand Empress Queen Liz of the dystopian human empire in the far flung future is not happening then?

I still vote corgi.

I am surprised liz may finally kick the bucket, she’s ancient

Does she have any corgis left?

heard she stopped adopting because she was worried about dying before they do.

Why does my lazy butt fall for these disappointing pre-made salad thing at the store still?
This one is supposed to have pesto in there somewhere. If it has, I’ve yet to unearth any.

That’s they want us to believe, yes.

Get a new one. As ceremonial monarchs go, a puppy can’t get up to much scandal. What’s the worst that could happen? The tabloids going wild when she licks a dictator’s face?