Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

Honestly I got most of the memes out my system the last four times the queen nearly died so I’m good

1 Like

Thank you Akamito, for you are the only source I can trust. I get my news from Akamito on the Argent Dawn forums.

7 Likes

Does Mitonews have a weather forecast?

Not since the fires of '78.

rip bozo

30 minutes has passed.

Queen Elizabeth may not see your joke about her marrying her cousin, silently observing apartheid and genocide in in the British commonwealth, producing and protecting nonce heirs, and leeching resources away from everyone in the UK but her family might. Keep it up.

4 Likes

at least it did happen.

5 Likes

The prophecy fulfilled.

Mito News is forecasting that tomorrow there will be some weather.

2 Likes

Its a stark contrast going through ER with a weapon that scales with your primary stat and not with a weapon that is - in the end - a last resort when you’ve ran out of ashen estus and FP.

1 Like

Thanks, Mito News!

3 Likes

Mito News, for when you do not trust the mainstream media anymore.

3 Likes

I tune in to the gossip section of Mito News to get the latest scoops

1 Like

@Joe confirm??

5 Likes

Idk why that made me laugh so hard.

Alright you cheeky scamp I liked that one I ruffle Ele’s hair with a warm chuckle

1 Like

I just rushed Fire Giant.

Didn’t do any of Mountaintops, didn’t do any of Snowfields.

Just went straight for Fire Giant to get to Faram Azula to get all the bell bearings because I’m done with not having a fully upgraded weapon.

EDIT: also when you’re Okina and you don’t know what to do when the dragoncat jumps up into the air and breath you. He legit just didn’t know how to handle being dragonbreathed

2 Likes

Also;

5 Likes

Sad news :frowning:

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/2RAXO3d.png
:flag_fr: :crown: :flag_fr:

3 Likes

Birdapp currently unusable thanks to all the “Buh thu Bri’ish did dis-” spewing everywhere.

Yes. We know. We’ve lived with that garbage for the past 12 years, thank you for reminding us everything is awful, the voting didn’t work, and our Illustrious Leadership Class share similarities with a lot of foreign people; they’ll never meet us, and wouldn’t bat an eyelid at people dropping dead.

Really heartwarming, world ._.