Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

It so is.

I like most of the cast too!

You got Sigourney Weaver, Ron Perlman, Winona Ryder, Michael Wincott (reminded that I need to watch Nope) and Brad Dourif.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ve watched the first Alien movie, maybe the second too? But all I remember is the alien and Ripley being great.

Also watched a random Predator movie but canā€™t remember which one that was either.

The first Predator movie is hecking great, as is the 'new" Prey movieā€¦ Everything in between is kinda oof.

Highlander: There should have been only one.
Terminator and Alien: There should have been only two.

3 Likes

Iā€™m something of a Highlander sequels apologistā€¦

1 Like

What of the Highlander TV show, where he among other things fights redneck highlanders in Canada wielding katanas?

EDIT: I swear one of the lines in that particular episode is ā€œOhh, I can feel it! Im gonna get yer quickeninā€™ boah!ā€

2 Likes

I canā€™t read the word quickening without thinking of Song of Ice and Fire and it makes me very uncomfortable.

1 Like

My only experience with the show was seeing it on very late night TV. It had similar vibes to Walker Texas Ranger or a more obscure show called Renegadeā€¦

Didnā€™t hate it though. In fact Iā€™m pretty sure Highlander:Endgame has Duncan and Connor teaming up.

Cyberpunk Edgerunner opens with

Summary

a cop getting his head blown up.

Gonna be a good show I think.

1 Like

Sony State of Play and Nintendo Direct on the same day? This is good news.

1 Like

This time bros.

This time itā€™s bloodborne PC port time.

This time itā€™s our time. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: smile through the pain

Though Iā€™d take an Armored Core 4/FA/5/VD PC port as well, FromSoft, I ainā€™t picky.

4 Likes

same level of copium as me with wind waker hd on switch

3 Likes

Iā€™m all about this

1 Like

Come now, Predator 2 and Danny Glover were also pretty good.

I canā€™t speak for Alien since it has been a while since I saw those movies.

But Terminator wthell are they doing. Genisys and Dark Fate were justā€¦ why was this even necessary? Mind you, I did like the actors, and ofcourse Arnieā€™s always there to carry the movie butā€¦ suddenly weā€™re getting an alternate timeline, and in Dark Fate they just off John Connor the first few seconds of the movie only toā€¦ apparently do it all over again as we get a new AI gone rogue and a new Terminator sent from the future to kill a leader of the Resistance?

1 Like

The best thing about Predator 2 was Gary Busey chewing up every single piece of scenery.

1 Like

I got a friend to watch NBC Hannibal and sheā€™s sending me live reactions. Iā€™m happy

i took someone in this threadā€™s advice (some no life loser probably) and tried out the wildstar private server.

it just makes the pain hurt that much worse. terrible suggestion

2 Likes

Matrix is definitely a highlander situation too.

1 Like

absolutely not. The Matrix Sequels Are Good, Actually

Actually no. I will not be swayed. At best they were superflous. Film 1 finished it beautifully.