Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

If only we could get the druid antlers on a priest :pensive:

2 Likes

Blizzard artists coping by just drawing better female worgen in official art.

8 Likes

its enough to make a grown man weep

Those two pieces in particular goes to show that beyond the model, the posture in animation is incredibly important for a character’s identity, so I don’t know why they kept the weirdly sexualized “sassy” style for worgen female animations with their elbows tucked inwards, chest out and emphasis on swaying hips in the wake of, you know, everything.

4 Likes

i think we all know why

3 Likes

i dont mind sassy but ill take feral wolfwoman who steals your chickens from their coop in the middle of the night over it any day. god what could have been.

2 Likes

god i am really not in the mood for workplace drama and having to mediate between members of my team

why can’t they just be adult and sort themselves out

6 Likes

This applies to the vast majority of workers, especially those coming from uni or being demoted.

Something something babied with a golden spoon

one of them is a middle aged karen. the other one is gen x and just doesn’t engage with karen most of the time and ignores her when she’s talking to her which just winds her up

the crux of it is that the karen feels threatened because the other lady is way way better at the job and doesn’t constantly have to ask questions, so she’s jumping at shadows all the time. gen x’er looks down on her because she’s probably wondering (rightly so) why the karen even has a job here

4 Likes

the fact i sympathise with a gen x’er confuses and frightens me

the lesser of two evils

In relation to this, I do wonder: Why is the Dutch internet seemingly full of russophiles? I swear, if I didn’t know the internet was seldomly a true reflection of a society, I’d think the entire Netherlands were Putin-lovers…

Less sexual dimorphism in WoW would be great. Vulpera were a cool approach, and tbh, so was Zandalari trolls.

4 Likes

au ra ptsd right there.

maybe for once i want powerhouse women and meek twinky men blizzard

4 Likes

night elves were a missed opportunity for this imho

4 Likes

It’s weird because I like both. I like the dainty ladies and the big bois.

But they should have been two separate fantasy species due to how different they look. Fem Au Ra reminds me more of some kind of merfolk.

1 Like

Au-ra are definitely ‘powerhouse women and meek twink men’ in their souls but in the look too would be nice

5 Likes

sadu should have been a 7’10 amazon and magnai should have been a 5’6 manlet i will die on this hill.

i agree because i like that look about them.

2 Likes

Bot factories+how easily google and social media is swayed. It’s been reported many many times that Google in particular actually favors inflammatory content(so often pro-putin, pro-Trump etc) content to be shown compared to others, because conflict and drama sells.

wait

wait wait wait

the real size of them is in their

aura

2 Likes