Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

I remember feeling like a god when I could finally survive the GDI croatia mission on Hard ( the one where you’re without a construction yard and have to divert power to your base defenses until the MCV arrives).

Final mission from NOD was terrible to do aswell ( defend the Scrin tower against GDI) because the Scrin tended to get bumrushed before you could do anything.

1 Like

would it help or hinder to learn that someone has beaten all 3 campaigns of C&C3 without losing a single unit or structure

1 Like

That person can’t be human.

they do got the rockets tho

1 Like

Wife walks into the kitchen during my online Sindarin lesson and turns the kettle on.

Me, to the teacher: “Wait a moment, I can’t hear you — suithlas is boiling.”
Wife: “… There’s a word for tea?”

nah

you can’t see them unless logged in

B e me. Finally start RPing again. RP in Stormwind with friends. Going so well and fun!!

BAM.

Sharding.

Tina Turner’s passed on.
That voice will be missed.

MGS3 remake has been confirmed and I’m quite conflicted due to Konami’s utterly abysmal treatment of Kojima during and after MGSV’s development.

But also I want game to be good so I can consoom because MGS3 is a great game.

:unamused:

2 Likes

no bloodborne news, i am growing increasingly feral

2 Likes

Yeah, this resonates with me deeply. I just don’t have faith or hope in Konami to treat it properly. Metal Gear Survive still lingers in the back of my mind (and it still stains my list of games on steam)

They just need to touch it up mechanically, make it look nice and not tamper with any of the story beats.

SURELY they can do that … right?

2 Likes

The trailer for Dragon’s Dogma 2 is already looking solid, looking forward to grab it and play when it launches on Steam in the future.

The first game was already super good, excited to see if they will somehow manage to top it with the sequel

1 Like

I am transported back to 1998.
It is a better time. A more enjoyable time.

1 Like

Relic had mass layoffs.

Well, there goes any hope of improvement to CoH3. :face_exhaling:

Not my fault! … I can ask friends if they have invites. If not it’s usually like a 3 day wait?

Is it out yet?!

No! First preview trailer is though!

2 Likes

Hey look, khajiit

you lied to me, the next big voice acting moment was Nulkineth

the laugh is very cheddar gorgeous

Didn’t they say they’ll continue on improvements for CoH3? sucks to suck aoe4 tho

The named demons do all go hard on their voices, it’s true