Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Did somebody form Nasz’uro, the Unbound Legacy?

3 Likes

When dracthyr were announced.

Make the emotes end!

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

:dracthyr_lulmao:
Ok, I quite like this

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

I thought of Warhammer’s lizardmen before the dracthyr when seeing them.

1 Like

Just played it a bit and as far as alphas go, it has real potential. It’s very fun and I hope the development goes well. Hoping for more game modes, especially a proper race, more vehicles and vehicle customization (though knowing gw, any customization beyond paintjobs could be considered promoting kitbashing or custom molds and therefore haram) and more orky talk.
The portraits being images of actual minis is a cute touch.

2 Likes

Ordered a pizza last night (midnightish) cause the friendo at my house wanted one. I was like okay, I’ll try it. I hate cheese but can stand minimal amounts. Anyway. It tasted SO DAMN SALTY we couldn’t eat them at all and now both our stomachs are screwed up and we’re suffering :’ )

the new dracthyr emojis make me wish the men in black were real and we’d all forget about it

Having once kept rats, they do plot.

Still waiting for sienna’s 4th career path, btw.

2 Likes

Somebody is an angry gecko.

:dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

it’s okay, we have emojis for other races too

other races: :japanese_goblin: :elf: :person_bald: :troll: :zombie: :child: :dog: :panda_face: :squid: :cow:

i hate the mark zuckerberg class/race

2 Likes

:dracthyr_sweat:

I was away for a lot of the Dragonflight datamining and hype building. When i first saw Dracthyr i thought they were, unironically, an april fools gag.

They were not.

idk but i really want to see how the ppl that pitched dracthyr in front of everybody else looked like irl + the reactions

they just look so cursed- and when you see a dracthyr riding a dragon because soar is nerfed, they look even more ridiculous.

tbh I spent 50 hours in the first game riding guardians into settlements and attacking lynels with bookshelves as Ganon rose to power undisturbed.

See I skipped BotW because the weapon degradation was a no-sell for me.

TotK letting you fuse together gundams means that’s less of an issue from what I can tell, but it’s just too big!

Endwalker spoilers

Haven’t done Pandemonium and not going to until the next expansion, but Elpis was by far my favorite part of the Endwalker story, and Venat’s speech on the overlook is, to me, one of the high points of the expansion, I’m even fond of quoting it IRL.

Elden Ring artbooks THICC
and good
they could do with some inbuilt gravity magic tho because heavy

I’m collecting little ghosts for fashion and rocks to charge a battery. Idk who Ganon is.