Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

https://i.imgur.com/nF3KNQU.png

if i were more committed, i’d have put in relevant flags

1 Like

Missed opportunity to bring back barbarian Boromir.

2 Likes

Aight, it’s official that I will invade the brits in october. Just got my comic con tickets, I am excited to meetup with some friends and have a weekend of fun B)

4 Likes

Don’t forget your axe :axe: and be on the lookout for plump and untouched churches, they have the best loot.

The one in London right?

Yup, the London one

Don’t think I can bring it with me through airport security

Also a peeve came to an appointment an hour early

Me RN finding out normal nighthold and normal emerald nightmare are far more irritating than their mythic versions.

How so? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Please elaborate on this point.

Ilgynoth takes longer because it spawns less slimes per spawn to blow the eye up and Gul’dan has to go through his whole dialogue that is unskippable, unlike myth where you can just hit him and go immediately.

It makes it take longer and as somebody who was doing myth for the First Satyr Shoulders (which I now have), doing normal for the druid recolour was a surprise.

Also the Gardener boss has to spawn in his 2 clones (he starts with them in myth) and Gul’dan doesn’t take as much damage (you have to kill his demon spawns) thus making both fights sort of grating.

I mean Cryptic Tree boss is grating regardless, I did not expect it to take longer.

1 Like

I will remember that when I get around to farming mogs in that expansion

To put it in perspective with Gul’dan, the top of the Nightwell is already blown when you get up there in myth, whereas in norm (and I assume HC too) he does his little speech that ends in the top getting blown off.

EDIT: I guess I’m sort of lucky that I don’t need to actually kill Gul’dan for the druid recolour so I will skip the last 2 on my leather wearers.

Still need to kill Illgynoth because he didn’t drop the thing I needed.

Need to do my Sindarin homework and instead I’m like “wut r werds”.

It’s like after the LARP game, my brain discarded all Middle-earth related knowledge from working memory, then discarded it from the discarded zone and put it in the absolutely-discarded-from-freaking-working-memory-forever zone.

1 Like

Me, but trying to get myself to draw or creative write again.
“Hurr, wut do?”
:sob:

Bobbert remains a Lying Piece of :poop:

Also, the ‘content generating itself in real time’ comment is deeply worrying imo…

7 Likes

Going off the earlier topic

MTG is simply a badly designed card game

Pondering reading the Grishaverse again

might indulge in a little Six of Crows as a treat

1 Like

Code Geass cast commentary, direct quotes:-

Don’t you always have a female guest?
I wouldn’t say always, but we did in previous ones.
How come it’s all guys this time?
This episode’s about the Black Knights, so we have all guys. That’s what I think…
It’s like a sports team locker room.
Right, it kind of smells.
For some reason we’re already sweaty.
It’s kind of “hot” today…

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319404245260566528/1101104930766458900/FunS784XwAIUW0Q.png

Redguard. Gonna get my daedric vizier game on