Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/23952373/world-of-warcraft-pays-homage-to-diablo-with-the-greedy-emissary-event

If you’re crashing you may wanna nuke your settings to lower than low for the duration of these spawns because there’s 234230432 people on them

My head is pain
My legs are pain
I’m getting a refund.

Sated my Skyrim Shenanigans

Got called an N’wah today by another Dunmer AS a Dunmer :pensive:

Miraak being an N’wah and stealing dragon souls from me, will get payback in the form of curbing his head to the ground of Apocrypha.

Got the Aetherium crown, did some things for the Dark Brotherhood AND Thieves guild (Prefer Dark Brotherhood if anything, killing is fun).

1 Like

Killing is fun but companions hate my blade of woeing in ESO.
It’s just rude.

Hoping the Redguard or Argonian will be chill with it.

2 Likes

hello fbi!!!

also this isn’t a peeve, I just saw this art on twitter dot com and it’s vaguely relevant so here it is

4 Likes

Got Ahead of the Curve tonight :partying_face:

Abberus is a weird raid - idk how much mythic changes but in heroic it can feel like a big chunk of the bosses are missing something, and Sarkareth as a fight feels too chaotic compared to Raszageth who felt much more understandable. Our dracthyr friend is just ‘there are 6000 swirlies and you won’t always have control of your character, have fun!!’

Big fan of both Djaradin bosses, Shadowflame Amalgam and mostly really like Neltharion - though the latter feels like it’s not quite doing all it can with its cool area denial mechanic

1 Like

Wood elves are just fun people.

can you boost my evoker so I can unleash a roar as the legendary is formed etc. etc. thanks bro really appreciate it :+1:

fun extremely tired people
[damage fatigue]

We already have a Gecko Squad, go get it in a random LFR raid after 15 wipes like god intended

Brian died in battle and now I have to eat him.

what’s the word for when something is old but instead of being nostalgic it feels you with revulsion

no I’m not correcting my feels/fills typo it works here

The sight of xxhuntergodxx wiping the raid after picking up a void bomb and running in circles with it fills you with another stack of Determination

4 Likes

I am having a good time in Savage in FF, new tier is very good. My Static going mostly blind has been a riot with me being told “Beans you stay silent until we figure this our or ask you!”.

The first raid wide reaction is a thing I treasure forever more with these guys

Well, that is a very new song of your people Mr Cat

he’s currently yelling; “MEW-YOW” over and over.

1 Like

i hate acid reflux i just want to be comfortable in my bed but i dare not lay down

3 Likes

Lying on your left side not safe? It usually works out fine due to how the stomach sits.

[grumpy “works on Saturdays” noises]

I hate this day already.

You need Ember then. She gives 0 :poop: 's about blade of woeing or vampire feeding on someone…actually sometimes she gets kind of maniacal. bless that catgirl.

i would -imagine- the argonian wouldnt. Sithis, the void and all that, are cool with argonians.

She’s such a pain in the bum some times though.
But good to know, I need to do the quests on another char soon.