Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

This comment on a cat post made me laugh;

“No part of my body is as beautiful as that cat’s eyes and that just seems unfair for some reason. I got people to impress and money to make. Everyone is gonna love you, dumb cat. You’re fuzzy and have toe beans.”

Its very true though!

1 Like

Discord screwing up is making for some funny convos.

Being an adult is weird - catching up with an old friend and being like ‘oh hey it’s been…oh it’s been so many years good lord’

Still, always nice to have an easy day with a good friend :3

1 Like

Went on a Dragon Priest hunt for a while, I want that golden mask.

Also Delphine is so insufferable, hate her and I SO wish I could :axe: her for good.
But I can just ignore her for all time and be fine with it…
After I spent 10 minutes just dunking on her and Esbern THEN letting Delphine just struggle to hurt me in full Dragonbone armour whilst blocking WITH Tier 2 Dragon Aspect shout.

1 Like

3 Likes

I killed p9s and my gods… Limit Cut 1 is the only prog in existence nobody for whatever reason can do limit cut aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

At least I can now do it with people that manage to do it if I need to pug next week >:(

When can I make an arcanist?!

After maintenance I’d assume, sine it’s weekly reset as well

Okay, I’ll actually go companion hunting first mind you.
Then Craglorn to level em.

I will make one and how far I get who knows. It’s gonna be a Dunmer.
I’ve been in a bit of a not wanting to play MMOs and yet I am playing FFXIV with a smidge of ESO on the side.

Truly first world problems.

Dunmer and daedra powers? What a notion of madness!

He can be a Telvanni, as a punishment

1 Like

only 3 classes to go to 60!

Demon Hunter, Death Knight and Mage (ew)

Okay gamers on the one hand I’m on my umpteenth sleepless night this year due to excessive workload but on the other it’s just 7 weeks till the summer holidays and a glorious extended vacation

Sure that’s 7 gruelling weeks of nose glued to the grindstone but after that I’m on the sunlit uplands of “my work life balance might finally recover”

Basically I need motivational propaganda in my replies stat to keep me going

2 Likes

Look at Ikit sleeping in a box

7 Likes

no not this why must you taunt me with the thing i can’t do :sob:

sleep has become a luxury for me you understand-

We were born to suffer, my friend.

I wonder sometimes what sins I committed in a past life that I must suffer in this one

You were Margaret Thatcher.