Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Dafaq, where’d you read this? Now I wish to know too.

Glory of the Aberrus Raider get :sunglasses:

the mount is terrible but the achievements are very funny, may there be a lunker boss in every raid going forward

Christ above. Petition to send Bobby to the front, he’s only allowed to come back if he donates his entire goldhoard into Ukraine’s warfund. Oh and have his posessions confiscated like they’re doing with Fire Nation oligarchs already.

1 Like

The world has moved past the point of having room for Bobby Kottick :neutral_face:

1 Like

“I never expected countries to target me after I created and forcibly deployed the Ultimate Super Mega Nuke.” - Supposed genius and occasional table-seducer Nina von Code Geass.

How does ESO manage to do something no other MMO can do for me, make me actually enjoy a caster.
Arcanist is very fun and very OP and I expect it to get nerfed, but they cannot nerf the satisfaction of my laser beam going BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1 Like

:dracthyr_love_animated:

Taking a blind and wild guess: Proper impact animation and sound work with matching gameplay? So it stops you from thinking you’re just standing there pressing buttons.

3 Likes

How do you read my simple mind so well

3 leather wearers that can solo the bosses I need to get the Astral Warden Garb lookalike-- only 2 pieces dropped.

Neither of them was the one from Il’gynot-today-satan either

Peeve: Dropped a little box with stuff in it onto tiles. Nothing broke but it was loud and spooked me. Stupid back pain making my hands not work right… :I

Press button to go BBBBRRRRRR/BOOM makes our lil brains big happy

why are we so bad at getting clothes?

This is me pressing Disintegrate and Pyre

This just reminds me how much I miss the animation-rooting from City of Heroes.

Did this mean you couldn’t move while casting the overwhelming majority of attack powers? Yes
Did this also mean they all had proper weight, motion, and melee attacks didn’t feel like you were gently bonking foes with a nerf bat? Also yes!

I know, I get it, WoW has a very differen style of combat, particularly for Mythic, Raid and PVP. But the animations, while better than they used to be in most cases, still feel about as satisfying as wielding a pool noodle, without any of the amusement that brings…

[presses big button]
[Titus laugh]

The solution to this is very easy: Pool noodle transmog for everyone.

1 Like

“What does this button do?”

“It launches a mortar shell of gay fire that sometimes bounces off the ground and explodes twice.”

“Marvellous.”

2 Likes

Laser plus shield created by it is delightful.

Press button pull out book fire laser go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That’s the healy beam, I don’t do healy beam

RNGesus wants us to go without clothes.

Nudist RNGesus smh

1 Like

The snare wasn’t very interesting, the shield seems better for Craggy times.