Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

1 Like

have you considered doing some coc aine about it

1 Like

It’s okay, nobody else is either. At a certain point in human organization you just have a person people go to for these things. People were self appointed local doctors well into the 1800’s.

1 Like

I enter Ivory Sanctum for the first time.

‘oh that’s nice, the rain effect on sand takes a different colour, haven’t noticed this before’
‘wait a minute is it raining blood?’

2 Likes

welcome to the abyss, baybeeee

We’re gonna have to either agree to be a duo or get ready to throw hands, I already have the mask ready for this exact moment

1 Like

Leo looked so sad when I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his head while he was sleeping, thus waking him up.

2 Likes

uh yeah??? i’d be sad too if i was enjoying some really sweet dream and then someone so very RUDELY woke me up??

smh humans…

2 Likes

Don’t go tell me Palpatine and the furry bears made you famous now.

I’ll be going Conan the Barbarian on everyone’s hinds. Gotta tie myself to a giant stone wheel for years first though.

I presume it’s very popular with the doomsday preppers?

In other news, got the Chaos dwarf DLC for TW:WH3 now, begun a game as Astragoth Ironhand. Good grief, you have to get used to them, especially if you’ve not played the game in a while, and when you did play, you played ogres because their whole philosophy was just “Oogabooga towards it till it dies.”

2 Likes

They’re a heavy snowball faction.
Blunderbusses with upgrades and dread quakes make things go dead with a sneeze.

2 Likes

Best I can offer you is a role of an apprentice, a corpse cart puller or you can grift in another village.

very unsurprisingly the devs just want to make game and have fun
a lot of them seemingly mostly stick around because the individual dev teams are very nice? and because they love the game settings they get to work with
lots of OW, Diablo and WoW devs seem to be just as attached to these worlds as the playerbase

I finally bought a new chair to sit on while at pc
having it delivered sometime next week
if bobby gets yachts I at least get chair

Please, I’m already anaemic ;_;

No, that one is a wow forum exclusive
Strangely enough the art I am talking about also is hairy and… well not a bear-bear.

2 Likes

I propose a counteroffer, we swap grifts every other week or so depending on horse cart traffic

Having consulted my financial advisor, this offer is satisfactory. Pleasure doing business with ye.
:handshake:

Hello, I got assigned inquisitor by the medieval class simulator and-

good Lord

I understand this particular horse has been beaten to death, raised into undeath and then beaten again 'til there’s nothing left, but I am getting really tired of people being unable to accept any consequences to their actions. It can be far-ranging from big things such as ignoring trauma or realistic character death/injury, to smaller things like “‘nope-ing’” out of inconvenient situations.

Last night, for example, I was bumped into a stranger and we wound up getting some drinks in-character. They were going through theirs quite quickly, to the point that my character remarked they likely needed to go to the toilet. They insisted otherwise so I let it go, but an hour and seven (I counted) drinks later, they apparently still didn’t need to go. I brought this up in whispers as I felt it was fairly unrealistic and was ruining my immersion, but they disagreed and said it didn’t matter. I was forced to imagine that their character had soiled themselves, which caused them to get quite aggressive OOC.

This is obviously just one example. There are many others, such as someone going off to war and coming back without a scratch, wise-cracking as he watches his comrades die in droves all around him. It really is a shame there isn’t more of a commitment to a realistic approach, but I suppose with the game the way it is these days it’s apparently a lot to ask for.

2 Likes

my friend, you were the weird one in this interaction

15 Likes

Nothing to fret, milord. This hamlet has been cured. The remaining 3 out of 30 villagers can attest, for they are alive.

Now, onto curing the rest of the land
https://youtube.com/shorts/UKgKgob0kXc?feature=share3

2 Likes

let it be known there is no forced toilet-usage happening to the player characters in history of wow after drinking a lot of alcohol (good)

I just want people to experience consequences

WHY AREN’T YOU PEEING

3 Likes