Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Yeah I feel like the Oracle choice was a bit :crazy_face: since everyone seems to say ‘go Angel nerd’ when playing Oracle.

I’m not mad with Azata though, since I get a superpower that basically makes my party immortal as long as one of them (or my main char?) is alive, and I share the teamwork feats with them all (and get two teamwork feats for free), just from one superpower lmao. And there’s like several superpowers you’ll get.

1 Like

I was considering Azata since I heard it is really fun and you get to be a super hero saving the innocents.

I will try it next I think!

Aeon seems like one for actual nerds though.

1 Like

All the paths (except aeon) have something cool and interesting going for them, though my personal feeling is that angel gives the most well-rounded experience of the game story (demon too if you wanna be the hero-but-evil)

1 Like

Azata also gets a secret Devil who’s really hot and I felt like I should go Devil at some point because Mephistopheles :hot_face:

(but apparently Devil is kinda wack and Aivu isn’t)

Also you get to be very nature-y and like, bring life to places too. I think that’s mostly a fluff thing though, but was still neat since I wanted to be a nature-focused caster!

1 Like

I heard devil falls short. I do also wanna try trickster.

Devil is known to be the path with the least stuff. Trickster is very fun but not good for a first run unless your instinct is to be a CN gremlin

1 Like

I really enjoy the companions and side-characters overall so far. Alot more than Kingmaker. Kingmakers was nice too, but I feel these ones are more interesting, especially when Evil & or Neutral/Chaotic seems to be the baseline rather than Good.

I could live without Hulrun though. Not a companion but he is kinda douchy and also got angry at me for being friendly with Aru.

Hulrun is genuinely an interesting character but his purpose in the Kenabres chapter is definitely “here’s an example of where the Crusade has gone wrong”

1 Like

Anyway, why is Inheribro against s*xworkers, he was so cool up until Ten Thousand Delights smh :pensive::fist:

I killed him hehe get dunked on nerd cop :sunglasses:
(also had to save the other guy for azata path)

1 Like

He’s very much the opposite of my Angel who I’m playing as one who is trying to redeem/forgive instead of just burning heretics/everyone who they don’t like.

Also I started romancing Daeran/The noble guy and he completely overflooded my castle with roses.

But then his side-quest got really creepy and he seemed very unlikely to change so I ditched him for Aru who I am talking to now as she seems nicer. Sosiel also seemed like a good romance for the future.

Lann is a good guy ,but dont know if I’d romance him. Wendaug is a no for me too.

[dispels all your buffs including power attack]

Speaking of romances, I can ask Daeran and Sosiel for some personal time, but not Ulbrig despite having the romances available while in Act 4, I wonder if I somehow did something wrong with his romance.

1 Like

whatever cop :oncoming_police_car:

2 Likes

Shoves you in a locker Nice try, nerd.

Maybe it’s a thing like Aru? Where from what I gathered from her conversations, asking anything lewd will basically block you out(I assume) because she does not approve/is trying to not be like that.

Starfield looking like an utter crock of :poop: .

I have not seen things and stuff.
Was there new released info?

On the xbox twitch, don’t really trust Bethesda to not release something in a state that modders /have/ to fix.

Special super unlimited edition comes with a watch. I am sure, given Bethesda’s expertise with physical goods this will end well

2 Likes

Nah, because I could ask him out in Act 3, and I don’t think I’ve chosen options that break it off.

But he’s a DLC character so I wouldn’t be surprised if they just forgot to add it in during Act 4 or something, since he at times feels like an afterthought that’s stitched in (though at least there is still some form of banter going between party members and Ulbrig, unlike none as someone else said on the internet).

1 Like

Pet peeve: Most fantasy settings hyperfocusing on fire for their magic.

I’m trying to write a mage who uses elemental magic that isn’t fire, and I’m trying to look everywhere, even across to other RPG settings, for inspiration for his frost spells; and I’m finding only a few things compared to the sheer amount that fire has across the board in just about every game and book.

1 Like