Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Sounds like one of those fantasy societies that would never be able to exist. Thank you, I will look more into it.

1 Like

It directly bypassed my home.
I was hoping itā€™d flatten the burial mound because itā€™s not a tidy sight.
Clouds look to be coming back, but pleaseā€¦ Rain.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FybQjGuX0AIPPVz?format=jpg&name=medium
average Good Guy MMO character

I have found my way to stay cool. Just play Frostpunk and pretend Iā€™m actually on the north-pole keeping a bunch of starving, under-equipped Brits alive.

Did you just watch the episode of Recess where Guss does something similar to come to this conclusion?

I have no idea, so probably not :frowning:

Am free! Free from HC Antorus!

2 Likes

I do not trust pre-release trailers. Havenā€™t done since Bioshock Infinite, or probably even before.

But heck me, I want this one to actually be good; Star Wars is so much more fun and interesting when it stays away from the Force User ground thats been trod and retrod a dozen times over -

Meanwhile Iā€™m here very hopeful over Cities:Skylines 2. I know, the game loves its DLCs and stuff, but it doesnā€™t look entirely barren compared to vanilla Cities:Skylines right now to the game with all its DLCs. Hereā€™s to hoping the game having more interesting and original DLCs than things that feel like ā€˜this shouldā€™ve been in the base gameā€™.

At least I can see things like industries being quite involved in the base game there, so maybe maybe!!!

Now make them eat each other.

Preordered the mysterious New Item B gunpla, under the assumption itā€™s going to be the Calibarn.
Saw this on twitter which I believe is an official render - it does match what we saw in the episode detail wise.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/336588653872807946/1117834851786166362/Fya1-1NaEAEvi-R.jpg

I like its heft.

No sale unless you can play as the commando droid.

2 Likes

Inclined to disagree.
When you start moving away from that it can easily blend into any other sci-fantasy crud.

Iā€™ve stumbled upon cyberpunk2077 news and apparently things were going so slow with the DLC because they did a complete systems overhaul for the base game.
Guess my time of making a purchase has come.

The answer to ā€œgay or Europeanā€ has also always been just ā€œyesā€

2 Likes

Dracthyr feet are chunky clawed things but leave tiny three-toed duck tracks in sand and snow and now you canā€™t unsee it either.

1 Like

I wish we had gotten the less paw like foot design for them. The current one looks so bad I refuse to accept it for mine.

The great fantasy debate whether dragons have mostly lizard or catlike attributes continues.

Chicken.
Dragons are really big chickens.

There. Done. No more debate. Now fix the feet.

Only certifiably insane pillaging bandits become adventurers so as to legitimize their antisocial practices, unfit for any other labour in society and too adverse to hierarchy to ever fit comfortably into the military as anything other than ā€œsupply foragersā€.

It sounds like a lot of good stuff, including one dev saying they wished it was the version theyā€™d shipped originally.

Hope itā€™s as good as people are making it out to be.

2 Likes