Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Quick intermission from this Mass Effect talk;

Robespierre is a Catboy Lawyer

2 Likes

This is my lesser gripe with 2, but massively with 3; all the characters they shoe-horned in for little to no reason.

Miranda should have been queer. That is all.

I only really played ME 1 and Andromeda.
I played a bit of 2.
I disliked 1 for a few reasons, cover shooting didn’t really work because enemies would just stay down indefinitely and it felt really clunky. Also my romance choices were a really boring guy, a racist or Liara. It felt like there was only really one choice. The illusion of choice.

Andromeda was pretty good though, I got to it a year late, so I didn’t have to live through the buggy launch. It was fun. :slight_smile:

It’s the 22nd Century, everyone is going to be queer.

2 Likes

They already are, they just don’t know it yet. >=D

1 Like

It’s going to accelerate the ongoing exodus of Fire Nation residents to basically anywhere else. It’s also common knowledge, despite being officially denied, that the Fire Lord fled the capital at the first sight of trouble, which is going to paint him in a very unflattering way compared to the Earth King (not that it will change much).

1 Like

Except they’re not :pensive: But seriously, Miranda being queer would be a great way to narratively flip off her hyper-conservative dad trying to create the perfect daughter. Also she should be able to kiss my FemShep.

ME1 was great for story, setting and tension.

Mechanically, a great game it was not :sweat_smile: I’m still sad they didn’t take the chance to overhaul the games with either ME3 or even a better combat system altogether, but, y’know, EA cash grab…

That’s because the real world is lame, and the Publishers/Execs are dirty cowards.

1 Like

ME1 is definitely like DA: Origins. Naff combat and gameplay, excellent story.

https://i.imgflip.com/7qj2o2.jpg

2 Likes

Yeah, I grabbed the remaster asap thinking, oh good, I can play ME1 with some swanky buffs to the gameplay.
No, if anything it was more clunky.

1 Like

Does this unit have a soul?

As long as the people of Fire Nation stay out of harm’s way, that’s what matters the most to me amidst this Agni Kai.

3 Likes

Do Geth dream of electric sheep?

1 Like

Gotta disagree with you there. DA: Origins had pretty good combat. The difference there is that some people can like it’s style, and it’s great for them. Whereas with ME:1, it’s clunky. It’s bad for the style it is.

I’m afraid my opinions on this forum are objective truth

Well, I loved Dragon Age origins, combat was great, dunno what to say really.

I am legally obligated to agree with Loras on this matter

1 Like

Merill feels like a watchlist checkpoint. And its good most DA fans agree on that.