Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

I’m playing this one. They want in too.

Stellaris has you covered with authoritarian spymistress Kai-sha.

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/062/188/197/large/abraham-gomez-other-char.jpg?1682544797

1 Like

Watching a critique of Convergence (the latest Riot-Forge game) and making myself sad - has that same sniff of development problems that so many games have had recently and I was really looking forward to eventually playing all the Forge games with how incredibly good Ruined King was

Oh boy, missed 120 messages, did some drama happen? Nope, people were geeking out

smh

Anyway my peeve is WotR :poop: ing the bed starting Act 5. I cannot mount Aivu, the Saddle Up ability just :sparkles: vanished :sparkles: and all the internet has to say for it is ‘lol get toybox’, which no. I will not make an account on nexusmods!!!

Then randomly my crusade buffs from Act 3 decisions/choices/council stuff vanished as well, but one by one seemed to reappear again? Okay, uhh… please stay now?

Can’t wait for what the next bugs might end up being. Really funny how the ex-HoMM developers managed to implement a worse HoMM inside Pathfinder.

4 Likes

My peeve is thinking Cro posted DBD’s Singularity as a dateable option and me agreeing.
Only to find out that was not the case smh

1 Like

It’s always one or the other. XD
My parking is perfectly fine, thank you! https://imgur.com/a/ATPqkl5

No, just babygurls
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653602544630628366/1122560214357516418/image.png

2 Likes

Pretty sure that you can mod that into legendary edition now. Where the modded romance from ME2 will actually carry over into ME3

That would make her iPartner membership even sadder.

Don’t worry kitten

1 Like

Polling Pet Peeves:
Would a corporatocracy feel out of place or incongruous in a sword+sorcery fantasy setting to you? Especially if it was the dominant or only power structure it had.

It would have to be styled after VOC for it to fit, I think

2 Likes

Not necessarily, depending on how you focus it. For example; an extremely low tech fantasy setting set in that world’s equivalent of the late bronze/early iron age, in which a single political entity has all the means, resources and production facilities to make anything out of bronze and iron.

This post is sponsored by the RPG Tyranny.

pretty sure medieval times had like rich tradesmen who controlled the wealth and such too

(also sword + sorcery fantasy does not have to be medieval, im totally here for scifi swords and spells)

my novel is more modern swords and sorcery anyway.

are we all writing books

we should start an argent dawn writing union

2 Likes

Writing a memoir about the state of each pet peeves poster’s floorboards after I live under them for a month personally

Eberron waves hello.

Great setting, great writing. Finished it, but never really vibed with the combat properly. I do think everyone should play it though.

should be

Jokes on you, I don’t have any, there’s concrete under my carpet because my landlord is cheap.

You can live in the boiler closet with the ghost, I think he needs company.

Come around near Halloween, won’t sacrifice you to Baphomet, I promise.

that’s just the argent archives stories & adventures section