Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Think if you build it from stuff like company towns it shouldn’t be too out of place.

I only have concrete. But there is an attic?

I’ve not written anything in years. Kind of want to but the effort to clean up ideas is just… a lot.

just never clean them
let it be dirty

That’s like letting people look at my actual initial sketches for something. At which point most people are just confused about the squiggly lines.

post the squiggle cut

A corpotocracy would, but a city ruled by merchant guilds is the other name for ‘nearly all fantasy cities’

U can’t make me!

I will trade you this squiggly for some of your squiggly.

4 Likes

10 Likes

It’s the end of Sunday already.
Weekends should be three days, MINIMUM.
That’s the peeve :angry:

1 Like

@elenthas how could suletta do this to us

One episode remains.

They really need to do a second season though. There’s so many plot threads still hanging.

I was referring to her making Sunday the end of the weekend, I only know that suletta is very gay I’ll watch gwitch with my partner in a month

Pet Peeve: Vimto still exists.
This isn’t the problem. The problem is that I didn’t know this. I could’ve been drinking it this whole time.

If you’re in the UK, Iceland has several flavours of vimto and I drink all of them

1 Like

Sounds great. I am in the UK, but alas, I live on an island. No fancy shops here. D=

Irn-bru still exists, a much greater crime.

I am a fan of the light pink one. I has a good raspberry flavour to it.

all of Scotland declares war on you

Also a favourite! I get one of each because if I try and drink the same squash too many days in a row I get bored and then dehydrated

2 Likes

Irn bru is very mid honestly.

I am Scottish, and you’ve just comitted a war crime.

For some people, it’s an acquired taste. For others they are born with it.
Don’t worry, we can’t all be born great, but you can still get there.

1 Like