Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

while also making pizza
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653602544630628366/1123946182486528050/FymCOhLWAAAUMfH.png

2 Likes

My favourite thing is voice actors using their powers for good (memes)

2 Likes

I also main evoker, but am more interesting than you and thus do not raid beyond LFR.
P.S, it’ll never drop!
For either of us.

On to, not so much a peeve, but an observation:
I like spiders and don’t kill them, but not throwing out the mouse spiders has led to a great many of their spiderlings appearing in the living room.
They’re one of the few UK species that can actually puncture skin. They don’t bother me still, but one just joined me in the shower. Rude.
Sure, I had worse in Australia, but… Have some manners spiders, you’re not Sexy Shelob.

2 Determination stacks on Rashok let’s gooo

Your Evoker and my Evoker shaking hands.

Also if you keep that up you may end up with sexy shelob afterall

I too main Evoker and am stuck on normal ;_;

No, just no. No.

4 Likes

She’s going to climb though your window, build a web, change her name to Charlotte and be your bezzie 4 lyf.

1 Like

Thanks, I think I just lost a few brain cells.

4 Likes

I still can’t get over that after a deep dive into the topic last time, sexy Shelob isn’t even the worst sin that game did.

Time to burn the whole building down I guess

Sexy Shelob, but it’s just actual Shelob in a bikini.

2 Likes

The latest Hearthstone expansion is introducing up to four new members to the Titanic Pantheon and some people are upset. Can’t help but wonder if we’ll see any of them appear in WoW at any point.

I hope they do appear in WoW just to specifically make those people seethe and cry harder.

Cope
And
SEETHE

1 Like

Finally, a retcon making people who aren’t the night elves look foolish

(foolish because ‘hey where were you guys when Argus was around’ is a question that can’t be answered)

2 Likes

praying for the day titans stop being written forever boring mfers

@Baldurdashers

BG3 PC release date brought forward, now August 3rd. Level 12 cap. Half-orc and dragonborn confirmed

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1086940/view/3657534571513526776

@stonetower
yes with a tail

3 Likes

game of the century

… this will be impossible to decide what to play first.

I am currently torn between monk and paladin. I expect most of the decider will be how cool the monk animations are, and they look pretty cool from the small bits I saw.

Gonna punch the parasite straight outta my brain.

Now I’m imagining you giving the little tadpole little boxing gloves so it’s a fair fight…
I think I’ll go with something edgy. Just don’t know what kind because there’s actual choices? I’m not used to this. Send help. (Maybe still will go for bard for multiplayer stuff.)