Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Edgy Suggestions:-
Any Rogue (but especially assassin)
Vengeance or Oathbreaker Paladin
Shadow Monk
Gloom Stalker Ranger
Fiend/Great Old One Warlock
Necromancy Wizard
Spores Druid

Depending on your party makeup, you might end up duplicating some of these classes, if that’s a concern. I think monk and maybe ranger are the only ones not covered by an NPC?

But if you’re leaving Wyll in camp all day every day then it doesn’t matter if you’re also a warlock…

I am aware of my options
this is the issue ;_;

Can you not change the class of your companions like you did in divinity?

They’re locked as it stands, but the blessing of Larian games is that mods will be aplenty

and not just booby mods

They’ve not suggested you can so far, and I believe because some of their classes are more story important (Wyll being a warlock is really central to his character) or they’re established in ‘canon’ (Jaheira is a druid) they won’t let you change them.

but yeah

will fix it probably.

I will note that they’ve changed their mind on the act 1 “lock in” for your party it seems, so you no longer will be losing those you don’t keep with you, which is good! very good!

So far I’ve not looked too deep into the companions and was only planning on dragging a certain blood drinker along like an unruly child.

I still haven’t forgiven that one for that one time he killed me

Pretty boy vampire gets favouritism, I understand.

My final party is hardly set in stone but at the moment I’m expecting to favour Lae’zel, Halsin or Shadowheart (…might need to mod her a better hairstyle though, girl please), and Karlach.

If Jaheira can stop trying to seduce her nephew two minutes after her husband dies, she might also get to come along.

skill issue

I will probably go for Great Old One warlock for the mindflayer flavour, but depending on what mod subclasses get added hexblade 1/conquest paladin X is also highly tempting

Skill issue uwu

I am a simple creature with simple needs.
I’ll go watch some youtube videos to help me decide. Definitely agree on the Shadowheart hair issue.
If we could get Bo, and just Bo, I would not struggle so much u_u

Is Armoured Core 6 out yet…? ._.
(Im genuinely looking forward to it, after seeing gameplay footage)

I’ll let you know when AC6 comes out because every single trans woman on my twitter feed will go ballistic

1 Like

End of August.

No longer has a crossover with Baldur’s Gate 3 now, thank you Larian, very cool!!!

learning a lot about myself today

1 Like

:egg:

for legal reasons this is a joke

4 Likes

I’m unmuting just this once this thread to ask a lore question since the Lore Tidbit thread has been locked or lost to the ages.

Anyone read exploring whatever in Outland and knows the current state of Oshu’gun/Genedar?

The Garuda counter in FF16 was already pretty satisfying but the Titan counter letting you do a jojo punch rush? Perfection.

Apparently it’s being assaulted by triumphant roars.

It seems unchanged lorewise from last we saw it, which was in the Thrall cutscene in BfA.

K’ure is still inside, slowly regenerating - apparently the Holy Priest artifact was originally going to made from his heart but that was changed. From the timing of the naaru in Auchindoun he should be pretty close to Lighting up again

1 Like

So nothing… Absolutely nothing? You’d think this to be one of the topic Orcs and Draenei would have had a serious conversation over the whole ancestor thing and it being the home and birthplace of many Draenei over the millenias but ignoring it seems to be the usual business for Blizz.

:face_exhaling:

Draenei ran out of story content after Legion sorry. They won’t be relevant again until their heritage quest where they establish New Shattrath on Azuremyst.

I think the orc priests were inspired my the ancestor stuff at oshu’gun but that’s not really touching on its current situation.

2 Likes