Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Negging taurenposters is just my thing

I enjoy tormenting people… but only slightly. Nothing heavy. >=D

Anyway, that’s 3 games set for refund. Grief, I see why I never buy anything.
Void Train has the worst character creation I’ve seen in years, you’re in a dark room, lit by a few candles at your feet. Don’t worry about gender choice, all characters look like men, and will get gendered as men anyway.
Severely disappointed.
The gameplay is clunky and feels really bad to play.

Edit - My void train review: https://imgur.com/a/TqGD9sI Holy gods, I do not recommend that game.

I was more thinking of this.

Did you remember to add your +2 to acrobatics from Blorbo’s Guide To Fart-Smelling

Oh but -3 because it’s a Tuesday and +6 because you have exactly 3 levels in fighter

1 Like

Is… This an actual thing?

Edit: Also if I talk too much, I do apologise. The forum sometimes tells me to calm down.
If I’m annoying anyone, I’ll try to desist, I’m just so insanely bored and do enjoy the communication. <3

1 Like

It is not - I run as well as play in a pathfinder 1E game which has much of the same DNA as 3.5 and let me tell you the sheer amount of rules crunch you need to wade through to get to the good stuff is incredible. It’s so much easier in the Owlcat games because the computer does it all for you

I had to open 4-5 separate pages just to work out how many spells per day my Oracle character can cast, calculating it on pen and paper, and I am not exaggerating

2 Likes

Yeah, one time a few years ago, it would’ve been my first time DMing for anything that wasn’t a WoW event with a D&D style.
And oh my god was it awful.

So, firstly, I was only allowed a week to prepare.
I wasn’t allowed to decline people from the table, so the noisy person who doesn’t speak quietter was allowed to join. The messy person who spills drinks on character sheets, was allowed to join. The smelly person who doesn’t know how to operate a shower was allowed to join.
In the end, it was my first time DMing, and it was for 15 people.
I ran away. I made a few people mad, because I shouted frick this (In a less censored way) and ran the hell away!

Edit: Oh yeah, and it was in person.

1 Like

Bit rude to call out Distantpeak three times in one paragraph

2 Likes

I have to wonder what the tauren have done to gain your ire. XD

They have one of those roast-each-other friendships

I try to join in but I’m really bad at playful insults

1 Like

Me too, you… jingly hatted… corpse!
…
I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, no offense intent! *Grovels*.

If you can call that constant mewling ire.
It’s more the deranged typing of a decrepit old monkey skeleton.

3 Likes

I’m not old.

1 Like

But you are a decrepit money skeleton?
Well I’ll take 3/4.

2 Likes

That was the joke, yes. You’re a very clever boy.

1 Like

When compared to you, anything seems intelligent.

1 Like

You two fight like dairy farmers!

1 Like

With taunts like that, I doubt anyone will find you a charmer.

Its Lann and Wenduag!

oh my god you’re right

1 Like