Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Only place I’m marching is the kitchen.
And the only thing I fear is how much I’ll eat.

Now that I’m Wenduag, who wants my eggs in they chest?

This sounds far too much like a vulpera/arakkoa relationship.

1 Like

Suspicious that you both comment at the same time. *Eyes weerily*

1 Like

Still a worthy battle!

Also I can never look at eggs the same way after the kiddyvan-saga. You never know where it might have been…

Thanks for volunteering

okay time to put Loras into The Device

1 Like

She needs a timeout! I was gonna say before she does anything worse, but Loras is already horny on main, so I dont know how much further it can go.

I’m tame on the forums and that’s all you really need to know since none of you exist to me outside of this vacuum

2 Likes

I’m not even sure I exist in this vacuum.

The thought of Loras existing outside of this vacuum is already scary enough.

3 Likes

The USA news has reminded me that they make such a big song and dance about how they ‘broke away from tyranny/The British’, and yet ended up with a system that is 110% worse in every single way, run by the Worst, Inbred Dinosaurs they could possibly find.

In all seriousness, my heart goes out to the younger generations over there.
May they find it in them to be as French as possible about their politicians and Supreme Court, sooner rather than later…

(This is a Peeve because I cannot escape world news, and all I see is a bunch of old rich people the world over, being Disgusting Oxygen Thieves from everyone else…)

2 Likes

It’s not a comforting thought, no

I’ve been keeping up with reading Jujutsu Kaisen, but I gotta be honest, the mechanics of the powers and how they work seem to just wash over me. They’re talking about simple domains, domain expansions, cursed techniques, reversed curse techniques, and I’m just sat there nodding like yep, that sure is words you’re saying!

1 Like

Can’t believe we have a second egglayer on Argent Dawn

3 Likes

It’s always the people you suspect most.

2 Likes

You can basically pick or make a custom difficulty to breeze through for just story.

Yeah, I’m reasonably up to date with the Jujutsu manga (probably 2-3 months behind by now) and honestly I gave up on trying to follow how everything worked a long time ago. Every exorcist and curse having unique abilities is very cool when it wants to be, but also super confusing when there’s no rhyme or reason to anything, and it’s not often clear why x beats y, it just does.

I just like Maki, Kugisaki, and Gojo.

Maki is the best character because she can’t use curse stuff so she I don’t have to worry about her magi-babbling words about how her attacks work or don’t work.

1 Like

She chooses violence and I appreciate it