Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Fruit Loops are absolutely disgusting.

MORE FOR ME

om nom nom nom I love froot loops

Bring me Lucky Charms for a good price.

One of my insurances just wrote to me asking if I happened to know anyone who could rent them some office space in a town nearby.
???

So double consonant = breathy sounds?

Like a senate but with double dā€™s.

Peeve:

Still insanely hot here, the grass is brown and the weather people ought to stop lying about impending rainfall and just suggest how we might best cope with the desertification of the arctic circle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrkgdj0bVAo welsh can be pretty

This has reminded me of a (clearly traumatic) school trip/hike I had in Wales during my teen years.

Hiked up a hill(/mountain??), it sucked and was bad. Didnā€™t like it. Probably would like it now, but for the life of me Iā€™ve got no clue what hill it was. All I can remember was that it was kinda surrounding a lake, had a little stone rest stop on top, and was otherwise pretty rocky.

Maybe I need to get that geoguesser dude to solve it for me.

he is wholesome considering how terrifying his skillset is, dudes rock

Doxxing a bagel to stop someone gatekeeping it was peak honestly. Absolute madlad.

Sounds like it was the Brecon Beacons. Llyn y fan fach?

I have been to the top, middle and bottom of Wales and can confidently say it is extremely pretty and an incalculable nightmare to get in or out of

Snowdonia in the norf, Brecon in the souf. It ainā€™t bad.

Could be, could be. I couldnā€™t see the little stone building on top of it when I looked at pictures but maybe itā€™s gone. Or maybe my memory is shot, it has been almost two decades.

Also there was like a mini-train route through nearby villages, but on googling it that seems to be more common than Iā€™d anticipated in Wales. wtf.

Bonus: I canā€™t drive :slight_smile:

You have not known fear until you have had to try and find a scout camp on a dark and raining Friday night on one of Walesā€™s four roads

On said school trip my group got ā€˜lostā€™ and ended up at the wrong village. It was during the day, so really we had no excuse other than just picking the wrong path. Master map readers we were not. Thankfully it was on the same little train route as the village we were meant to be on, so it was ā€˜fineā€™.

Pet Peeve: The report system on this forum. Oh, look, a bunch of people on the same account reported the same post, letā€™s hide that post!
Another peeve: The account system. Why can I change alts just to like my own posts? Thatā€™s immensely dumb.
Equally, why am I basically recognised as an entirely different person whenever Iā€™m another character.

Edit: Ah yes, thank you for the notification that I clicked like on my own post.

2 Likes

I canā€™t edit Krezhaā€™s post at all. I can even click like on it. Iā€™m the same player.
Blizzard, youā€™ve done a really terrible job with this.

1 Like

Equally, it be showā€™in differenā€™ achievemenā€™ points on all ma alts, mon!

1 Like

Being able to mass-like a post on your own is great, but only when you use it for meme purposes. It is a power that should only ever be employed for jokes, japes, and larks.

77 Likes

are you having fun stonetower