Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Varré AKA love of my life.

I do that too for late game farming, but for early game I just do the Greyoll cheese.

If you’re on Torrent when you kill her, you can dash to the bonfire outside the fort and sit down before her babies die and then you get the runes for killing her, but not her babies and she respawns.

1 Like

That’s super useful. Just wish I could make her bleed a little faster.

I wish I could too, but gonna just deal with the tools I got.

Need 30 VIG, 20 MND, 20 INT and 20 FTH.

Yeah, I over level so what?

EDIT: My only sadness about restarting is I didn’t give my friend my rotten crystal sword to pass onto my new character.

1 Like

The Bird App tribulation gets even ‘better’.

So, it seems likely that Melon Husk did a stupid and didn’t pay his rent on time (to Google, of all people). Hence some of the problems.

But wait, there’s more!

https://twitter.com/headfallsoff/status/1675199371728637953?t=NGNPAULZQivmbH9__CMsyA&s=19

TL;DR - It seems quite likely Twitter’s jenga-on-fire code is causing it to DDOS itself.
You couldn’t make this stuff up…

2 Likes

I believe Vaush did a video on that, not watched it yet.
I’m super enjoying watching twitter crash and burn, especially after I quit it.
Nope, not Vaush, maybe Demon Mama.
Nope, damn it, dunno who uploaded a video about twitter recently. I didn’t click on it because I was just going to youtube for music.

Playing Skyrim coop is fun. Just avoid Bleakfalls, it’s an unhappy bug spot.

1 Like

I’ll stick to single player. But I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. :slight_smile:

Imgur

Got quite a way to go (opted to use the halo scythe for now, so now need 24 faith instead of 20, no I am not using night and flame on this character).

EDIT: Winged Scythe rather.

2 Likes

Muskrat of the Blue Bird site making it implode for the 100000th time

You can only see a few hundred posts per day atm before hitting the limit.
LOTTA people reaching it within TWO MINUTES.

3 Likes

The destruction of twitter can only improve the internet.

It makes the chan of four look like a country club sometimes.

3 Likes

I’m amazed people can even say it’s name. Whenever I say the name of that site on youtube, my comment instantly disappears.
It could also have been the words “spontaneously combust” but given that they are synonyms, I don’t know.

Hmmmm I am not sure if a bug or if I am legitimately as 3rd on the waitlist for an apartment after the list had me as 150odd :flushed:

I believe a bug, but if it’s not I am gonna cry bc then I can finally actually move out and get out of a not good situation

4 Likes

What a gremlin has to do to get 1 somber smithing stone [1]

Take the cat with you. :slight_smile:

look at all the Art people crawl back to tumblr again
I welcome them but also remind them that I told them they would be back after the last time they returned to bird site (after musks takeover)

Why things no stay same??? why do I have to learn new stuff???

Not paying google is based and highly encouraged.

As I understand it they were working to move away from google’s services but got behind schedule, leading to the current situation. Though I would say said situation is an improvement in every way, no one should be exposed to more than 600 tweets a day.

Unfortunately this number is already steadily going up as they alleviate the issue :pensive:

*Based, if you’re not the worlds richest idiot, and therefore and even bigger pondscum than Google.

Yeah, I imagine ignorance and right wing thinking might slowly decline with twitters demise.

Peeve, forgot to Xmog Krezha’s cloak, will use Frosthowl for a while.
*Tips hat, asks if anyone has any food.*

Spent the past while cleaning out my paint pot lids. I like Citadel paints (gamesworkshop) but I’m absolutely going to say that their current generation pots are a stupid design that are worse than the one that came directly before, somehow?
I say somehow, it’s due to the lid/seal design. They changed it for the worse, and now it has a bad habit of getting paint clogged.

So I’ve figured out they’re flexible enough clear plastic to ping them inside out, and de-gunk the seal ring that way.
They’re not flexible enough to do it easily, however… not unless you have Assassin’s Creed ledge-gripping fingers…

-Hisses quietly, going to run fingers under cold water again…-

1 Like