no brain, only moof.

2 Likes

Galaxy m o o f

1 Like

he is!

He’s also yelling into the void ATM.

Think he’s hungry.

2 Likes

It’s a sort of psychological projection where people with no wealth nor power latch onto a wealthy, powerful figurehead to experience a vicarious power rush. If that image falters, the attachment remains because the opposition reinforces it. “I like him because it triggers them” in action.

1 Like

The trailer for the Gundam SEED movie has been released.

The original SEED aired in 2002, with SEED Destiny in 2004, meaning the movie is going to be about 20 years after the original series. It was originally announced in 2006, and supposedly serves as a sequel to the original series. It seems to be getting a full theatrical release - hopefully that extends to the west, as well as Japan.

While SEED gets a bad rap for a lot of its aspects (Jesus Yamato) I do have a fond nostalgia for it, and the mobile suit designs are pretty great (with the Astray being one of my favourite all time grunt suits).

I hope it’s good.

Bird App doesn’t need an alternative, it needs people realizing that they don’t need it, that its very model is a clickbait engine built on dark patterns, designed to morph people into the darkest versions of themselves.

2 Likes

The current social media web space feels a lot like Tumblr = Luigi

(this doesn’t apply to the tumblr app, use the browser version with xkit you heathens)

1 Like

Best comment: “This video is an existential metaphor about the pointlessness of life.”

1 Like

that will depend on if the Deathscythe is in it

An alternative that combines functionality without the idiotic additions of the Elongated. It was never ‘perfect’ but it was certainly ‘good enough’. And I only use it for tabletop hobby and art stuff anyway, I will have my one escape from the on-fire hellscape that is day to day life thank you very much…

While it doesn’t have deathscythe, there was a scythe wielding gundam in the SEED-verse.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/d/dc/Forbidden_03.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20200829092349
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/4/42/Hg-forbidden.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120106082045

GAT-X252 Forbidden Gundam

It was a mini-boss trio suit though, rather than a protag or main villain

hmmmmm

mmmmm

acceptable

While this is true, it is also the only source of my Hedgehog Of The Day fix

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0CVlKdWIAIs7VP?format=jpg&name=medium

look at this lil guy

1 Like

That’s what I hear from everyone.

“I know it’s bad, but it’s the only way for me to follow that thing I follow.”

The answer is for the things you follow to adopt alternate ways of following them. Personally, I find that everything I consider worth following is available as RSS feeds.

What a little sweetheart

You do realise that, for the likes of artists who have built their patreon/commission base around the site with the best visibility and user base, it is really not that simple?
“Just jump ship and risk losing a whacking great chunk of your client base.”

No one is saying Twitter is amazing. But that’s like saying “All Capitalist society is a bit :poop: , actually.” Like… yeah?

Forcing my mother to watch Buffy. We’re up to the second half of the last episode of season 2.
That cliffhanger for part 1, super exciting!
I’ve seen every episode before, but I get to relive the feeling of excitement by forcing my mother to watch it.
She’s super excited for more.
At the end of season 3, we’ll intermix some episodes of Angel.

Peeve: Holy crap don’t tell me about that stuff. I tell a friend that I’m watching buffy, and he proceeds to tell me gross details about a dream he had about buffy.
I DON’T WANT TO KNOW!
As if it’s not a clue by how much the subject of sex at all icks me out. Even if it didn’t… I still really would not want to know.

Being given the stinkeye because I woke him up to take a picture of his bent nose.

7 Likes

It was important, he’ll have to understand.

1 Like

Was very important, yes!