Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

another thing they usurped from the dragonspawn…

(I remember you, frog-nerd dragoncentaur, even if I forget your name)

1 Like

they’re just like me fr fr

1 Like

ORB DROPPED

ya boi’s getting their own triumphant roar aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5 Likes

pondering the

2 Likes

and then everybody clapped

1 Like

I certainly did

:dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_a2:

3 Likes

congratulations !

my guild had our first one drop this week too but it went to the guy on an alt who swapped just for sarkareth and not to the one who’s actually a member of the raid squadron

i find it INCREDIBLY funny (im NOT a hater i just like to see chaos)

1 Like

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: thanks for reminding me

1 Like

Stomach angy at me for a bit for downing a whole Ben and Jerry’s ice cream…

But Cookie Dough just too good.

Almost got all my parts for my Triumphant Roar - I just need to have words with the person who made a drop from the last boss of a raid dungeon and then decided one of the materials should drop exclusively from raid bosses

):<

Well, I just plowed through the Legacy of the Void Campaign on Hard! The last mission was tough, but I even managed to do it with all three of my allies’ Nexi intact! For those curious ( and because I like to) I’ll put down the units I ended up using for it, along with Spear of Adun abilities.

Spear of Adun abilities:

1st tier: Chronoboost. This guy helped me both to crank out probes at fast pace to get my second expansion, aswell as some upgrades.
2nd tier: Temporal field to temporarily stun enemies.
3rd tier: Orbital Assimilators. Automated vespene mining is nice especially in a holdout mission, less to worry about.
4th tier: Deploy Fenix. Man just -cannot- die, very good to hold a corridor in a pinch. Very strong throughout the campaign overal.
5th tier: Guardian Shield. For unit survivability. Every 60 sec, a unit can become invulnberable for 5 sec so he doesn’t die as fast.
6th tier: Time-stop. This one’s OP because it stops time on the -entire- map and works on even the hybrid.

Now, for my unit list, I chose to go with as defensive a build as possible, to prioritize unit survival as much as possible, its also with that in mind I chose the Spear of Adun’s abilities for the mission ( and tbh the build is just good in general too I think).

Melee warrior: Chose the Sentinel because it rebuilds itself on death, and to make Arlissia happy. Combined with Guardian shield makes this one an absolute meatshield.

Ranged warrior: Still stalker because blink, helped me get them out of the way fast.

Robotic Assault: Aiur Immortal because it’s shields make it near invincible, just like last time.

Robotic support: Aiur Sentry cause of shielding, I like seeing my units survive longer. Didnt end up using them much in last mission though.

Cloaked warrior: Still the Nerazhim Dark Templar cause “Pssh, nothing personal kid.”

Starfighter: Decided to go with the Purifier version, the Mirage, because it phases itself out and lives longer. Didnt use it in last mission or much at all.

Psionic Warrior: Stuck with the Dark Archon. This one -really- saved my bacon during this mission as everytime the enemy used Protoss, I just stole every Tempest, Carrier, Colossi and Reaver from underneath it’s nose.

Assault ship: Stuck with the Nerazhim Void Ray because it’s just alot better than the other two, and stronger than a standard Void Ray.

Robotic Siege: Purifier Colossus. A more OP version of the regular Colossus is very neat as most of the time the enemy sends Zerg at you, though it burns through protoss ground units pretty well too.

Capital Ship: Stuck with the Carrier because the Campaign version also repairs your mechanical units. Didnt build it this mission, but given most of my build was pretty mechanic heavy it would’ve no doubt helped.

Just the epilogue left now. But the last two missions I just -cannot- do on Hard. Believe me, I tried. Ill do those on normal.Anyhow, hope you guys loved my Starcraft 2 adventures. Sorry for long-winded post.

2 Likes

reminder: starting from the first of this month Google has changed their terms of service, now allowing for publically available data on their servers to be fed to AI
knowing Google this may include things not actually publically available on your Google drive.

I get that you got your orb and now must scream but remember that mito’s uncle probably has a lot of noise complaints to handle already.
Especially at like 2am on a Tuesday

How come Hearthstone’s April Fools fake patch notes are funnier than WoW’s? I forgot when WoW’s fake patch notes made fun of the actual game instead of just being lame puns or unfunny pop culture references.

A lot of the changes are funny, but I think the Genn/Baku one is my favourite.

1 Like

Oh

Oooooohhhhh

I only just realized what’s so funny about it!

I had to survive so many pensioners just because I forgot to buy some cream cheese yesterday.

Also I may remember to buy something during the steam summer sale this year instead of a day or two after.

I won’t be posting on Krezha anymore. Even though that silly thread is gone. =D
I feel more chill seeing my hatted wolf.
Also I had a day ban, so chill alt is better.
So you get Hatdog, not hatless orc? Hatdog sounds better.

In any case, I worked out what was behind my awful mood.
Well, I kinda guessed, but it’s worse…
So… Pet Peeve: Side effects and Withdrawals.
As it turns out, the HRT they were using on me, Leuprorelin, is more commonly known as Lupron. Which… When you google Lupron, one of the suggestions is “Ruined my life”
The funny thing is, the particularly unlucky people didn’t get to have that bit, one of the side effects is sudden death.
As much as I hate testosterone… I’d rather be alive. So I guess I’m not transitioning till they find a better thing to stick me with. It also causes memory loss… Something I’ve been suffering from.

Oy vey. But there’s another problem… Withdrawal… Testosterone is coming back with a vengeance. But I’m going to cheat.
Antihistamines often have a side effect of Drowsiness. I tend to get mad at night. Pop an antihistamine at night, force myself to sleep. Neh neh hormonal moodswing. I win!

Anyway… how’re you all?
Edit… Y’all. If I’m wearing this hat, I should probably say Y’all.

Pet Peeve #2: From february 1st I’ll need more storage to send or receive mail… Outlook, stop being so objectively terrible.

okay so i’m back now i guess. i thought i was out

11 Likes

damn what a fine day for me to come back

good morning whats up ad