Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

I’d have a weird noun name but honestly my gran nailed it the first time with Alex I feel no need to change

1 Like

My name is Siobhan, do you know how to pronounce that?

Also I’m Scottish, not English, bad elf, bad!

People IRL shorten my deadname to something that is-- less gendered?

But I prefer to be called my online name (and when I get my name changed, it’ll be my last name anyway)

i’m fine with final fantasy using normal names for once. three of the main characters are clive, jill and joshua and are all names that i would probably come across in a pub

i work with a clive and he’s the most basic person ever

Yes

2 Likes

I was going to do that, but I have so many alts. I could’ve gone by layla Spelllwind in real life. And the transphobes on twitter seem to think I do.
But I went with Siobhan because it’s the feminine version of my birthname… But also because I like it. I was using it for a human warrior for years. So… I guess I kinda did do what you did.
My middle name is Nina Who is the secondary protagonist in the first Breath of Fire game (And also in a few other BoF games for some reason) Game meant a lot to me, I was playing it when my first girlfriend died… Game always makes me super emotional. But it was there for me too… Maybe some day I’ll manage to replay it.

For the last name I just chose my stepdads surname, because he’s more of a dad than my biodad anyway. =D

Zidane isn’t normal?
Okay, admittedly it came after Terra (Which I actually really like) Cloud and Squall… Then next was Tidus…
But Zidane is pretty real namey. =D

Oh no, I didn’t mean Croecell. I meant the name I go by online eveywhere else (which is Binx, which IS an actual last name)

EDIT: Also, if I was going to go by Croecell, I’d at least spell it correctly (Crocell)

1 Like

I’ve seen Siobhan written on the handle of a small knife which was the peak of design honestly, A++

That’s good, Because I dunno how to pronounce Croecell. I’m assuming it’s “Crow Cell”? But I’m usually pretty good at pronouncing and spelling names… A lot of people aren’t, you’d have to get used to that. XD
Though a warning, you’ll see “Binks” a lot

I had a girlfriend who’s surname was Work… Yes, literally just Work.
People spelled it wrong. All the time.

Perfect, because the class I identify most with IRL is a rogue. =D

It is, yes.

I see a lot of misspellings of my deadname anyway so used to it.

1 Like

I was in Wales for a week until Sat just gone and I saw the word

croeso

everywhere and thought of you, Croecell.

3 Likes

Relatable. My dead name is Sean. (No use hiding it, I already said Siobhan is the feminine version of it.) Holy god people spell that one wrong a lot. On birthday cards from relatives I’d seen Shaun, Shawn, Sawn, Seen, Shane, Shoon, Shown, John and I suspect I may have gotten the wrong card, or someone just gave up, but David.

Now I get Siobhan on all the cards… Because I told people to stop sending me cards. So I only get one card… And they get my name right. XD

At least it wasn’t croissant

Nothing like being called that over VC when I was raiding once.

3 Likes

Look, if anything, that’s a compliment!

That’s what I meant :stuck_out_tongue: as I played an Angel playthrough first time and Pulura was essentially a quest-hub compared to just a side-dungeon/site later.

Okay right, that explains it! I found it to be interesting enough, it was just so very brief and sudden.

Vit’s fit :peach: ?

1 Like

game recommendation: chained echoes

you’re welcome

Sure, why not?

Though i am no longer P69 on him.

1 Like

How could you :frowning:
You ruined the perfect joke.

But i want to get to P100!

EDIT: For those not in the know, I play DBD way too much;

1 Like