Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Alright you win this round; goths and hippies then

Good gods man, you really are bad at this.

Alright alright how about women on bumble and my DMs theyā€™re two things that seem to repel each other there are you happy now :sob:

What are you DMing these women?!

Also, what profile pic are you using?

Be careful, thereā€™s a stiff breeze going.

1 Like

Well currently Iā€™m taking the ā€œyoung George Clooney gambitā€ where all my pictures are of a young George Clooney. Women love young George Clooney so Iā€™m hoping to leech off his popularity.

(Important note; the only woman Iā€™ve ever asked for dating advice is my mother).

Currently nothing at all because they have to DM you first :sob:

Aughaaah !

1 Like

Those often get along too.
I dunno, letā€™s go with likeā€¦ chavs and nerds.

I mean, my promiscuous gay friend has his mum check some of his potential grindr hookups.

She loves it.

She was trying to get our other gay friend hooked up a few weeks ago.

no, I used to know somebody who was in Method and he was a chav.

You sort of have to be a big nerd to do pro raiding in wow.

1 Like

I guess it depends what kind of nerd.
But yeah, I forgetā€¦ a lot of chavs do get into video gamingā€¦
Hmmmā€¦
Honestly, nowadays lines are easier to see than nerds, jocks and greasers.
Lines these days areā€¦ Trans people and transphobes. XD

Iā€™ve watched a few episodes of Izetta, is it worth finishing?

Heh do you remember that Xbox 360 game where the final boss was a giant zombified Elvis Presley

1 Like

He wasnā€™t zombified if weā€™re both thinking Bully / Canis Canem Edit.

No it was Lollipop Chainsaw thatā€™s the one it turns out

1 Like

I assure you I played for the plot

2 Likes

I have no idea what that is. XD I cannot judge you whether itā€™s for plots or lollipops. (Sentence I have never said before.)

You know, if you actually do as you claim; dress as an Old Timey Gentleman and put that as youā€™re profile pic, youā€™d probably land a BTGG because they love that sort of thing.

I am bad at acronymsā€¦
By the Grace of God is what google gave me.

So where are they Croecell Iā€™ve been dressing increasingly like an Edwardian man for at least a decade and made my full transformation in 2018 so where are these goth ladies huh Iā€™m starting to think theyā€™re a lie made up by tailors to sell pocket watches

I love pocket watches. But alas (After another search I know what youā€™re talking about now.) Mine are quite smallā€¦ Err, not the watches, theyā€™re regular size.