Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

It seems like everytime someone says “That was a masterpiece, he can’t possibly top that!” Soken’s power level increases :sweat_smile:

Lahee…

1 Like

Man did a lot of the Shadowbringers music while in the hospital for cancer treatment.

That is actually pretty metal.

1 Like

I’m still working on it very slowly, but loving near enough every moment. There’s some absolutely fantastic world building that is coherent and well explained that was sorely missing from 13 and 15. It’s definitely a return to form, even if the actual game itself is very different from a “standard” entry.

Love me Clive
Love me Jill
Love me Cid
Love me Torgal
Hate Ultima
Not racist, just don’t like him

I just did

spoilers

the titan lost fight. wild. now i’m helping mid (lmao) make a boat that goes zoom

2 Likes

“We MUST rhyme her name with his, they’re related!”

I feel like there has been another Mid in the series somewhere, I just can’t recall. It might be 3? I think they were even a relative of Cid.

It’s still hilarious though given the modern context around the word mid.

Mid is a recurring character as a relative of Cid yeah. Most notable one that flew under the radar is probably Balthier, whose real middle name is Mied (but pronounced Mid).

Elenthas, I need your tier list of Cid’s across the series. Please have this on my desk before the end of play today.

1 Like

Mainline titles but not including 11 because I’ve not played it:-
S-Tier: 7, 12, 16.
A-Tier: 4, 14
B-Tier: 5, 6, 9, 10, 15
C-Tier: 2, 3, 13
D-Tier: 8

I can’t believe you’ve done Robin Williams dirty like this.

Man was hella useless.

A somewhat less impressive relative, judging by the name.

3 Likes

Didn’t invent anything, didn’t even fly the airship that he’s been living in. Retires immediately when his wife stops being evil.

I accept your judgement. However, he was punching well above his weight with Edea and I have to give him props for landing her.

1 Like

Blergh. A pox on all services demanding several separate accounts to play a game.

1 Like

In my ongoing gundam shill quest, the compilation movies of the original 1979 series are up on the gundaminfo youtube channel for another week.

Once they disappear again, Iron-Blooded Orphans season 1 is due to be up there. While it has a distinctly different tone to G-Witch it’s also a very solid entry to the greater Gundam series, since it’s likewise a standalone story/universe.

Giving Gamers unrealistic expectations for years to come, smh…

Realistic expectations in my case, because I absolutely punched above my weight and succeeded.

Thanks Cid.

4 Likes

I can’t believe you rated Frid (frog cid) so low, I love the horndog weirdo

1 Like

So far from the FFs I played and liked I must say Cid16 is my personal favourite.

I would definitely have rated 9 Cid higher, despite his infidelity, because he meets the classic requirement of being an airship designer/pilot and is also a frog at one point which is always a winner.

I do think that 16 might now be my favourite Cid however, with 7 being a close second.

True, I’m pretty high tier.