Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Does anyone know if the Foundation TV series is any good?

Never seen it or heard of it. It’s great.

It is so good to see u again Akamito. I hope you and your family are doing great.

2 Likes

I’m doing pretty good. My family are also well, thank you. I still have only two children and long may that remain.

2 Likes

I haven’t read the book so no comment on how good it is as an adaptation (though from comments online people are generally quite positive on that - it takes notable liberties but it has to, by virtue of being in a different medium), but I thought it was pretty good. The first episode was a bit slow iirc but after that it picked up for me. I hope it gets a second season.

I read the books last year and adored them until the last couple. I’ll give it a skeg then.

It starts on the 14th dear.

1 Like

Sometimes not being in the loop on things really pays off. Waiting for stuff? No need, you’ll be pleasantly surprised when something suddenly happens.

2 Likes

Me being a gamer as a kid and wandering into Woolworth’s to find there’s now a Final Fantasy 8 which I didn’t even know was being made.

Then having the same thing happen when 9 appeared on the shelves in the same shop a year later.

After that it was all downhill because I started actively following video game development and the agonising waits began.

3 Likes

Highly enjoying the GOG client’s bugged cloud saves - when it asks you to choose between cloud and local storage, it tries to claim the last sync was 53 years ago, which I believe is before the first home computer was invented

Vulpera RPers.

Have normal people among them.

Love it when a computer defaults to 1970
feels like coming home again

2 Likes

dragoons are a vibe that are immaculate with every entry in final fantasy. i will never not love them

Decided to walk up Snowdon at the end of August.

should probably do some hiking exercises in advance to make it easier on myself

3 Likes

My Vulp hunter ATM:

Imgur

5 Likes

The box.

You opened it.
She came.

3 Likes

Pinhead, no means no, shove off.

5 Likes

Watching the final panel from hell for BG3
The customisation options they’ve added are actually wild and super cool, especially with dragonborn.
If you’re a dragonborn dragon sorcerer you can dual colour it and it reflects in your scales, looks great.

Also new Origin character called “The Dark Urge”???

Dark Urge sounds SICK

I am unreasonably excited for this game.

3 Likes
1 Like