Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

oh yeah i wasn’t around during jedi survivor being released. but i absolutely adored that game and it’s my current front runner for goty, with ff16 a close second that may still overtake it

i was underwhelmed by tears of the kingdom and still haven’t finished it

i’ve got octopath traveller 2 waiting for me to play

Who’s ready for the new patch this reset? :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

No. Still much to do.

Hands you a 4-pack of Monster

Time to stay awake for two days.

7+ years in early access alpha. Last time I tried, my computer nearly melted from the optimisation or lack thereof.

By definition not a void elf, never having had their collective incident. She’s a dark naaru elf.

I expect liadrin to eat a’dal and become the first sol’dorei soon.

Doesn’t work, just a tasty soda.

1 Like

I love how in Tides of War the author makes a specific mention of three unassuming horde player inserts to go in and perform sabotage in Theramore but then they changed the entire Theramore Scenario to not only be like twenty times smaller in scope from how the book describes it but also just doesn’t at all line up with how the author describes this event.

So even buying the books and having the book tell you what happens is still very much a long shot (RIP in pieces chronicles).

I’m starting to think that the WoW writing team might be some sort of retirement plan where they just put friends and family going into early stages of mental fatigue while still feeling they can be useful.

3 Likes

When Alleria has to be very careful cutting her hair in case she nicks a tentacle I will call her a void elf

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MlLFOLOGY/status/1678164615220322305?s=20

Miorine’s eng VA crushing it once more

I need the piano instrumental of Slash. So good.

1 Like

gigabrained void elves with tentacles long enough to hold the scissors and trim themselves

1 Like

I’m glad we at least now get those again… maybe some rich person will eventually get bored enough and pay for a new IP.

I forgo :skull:

My velf is 3 steps ahead and just cuts his tentacles short anyway :sunglasses:

Each of my tentacles has a brain of it’s own, like I’m an octopus. They are my hair stylists.

2 Likes

Void elves are transforming into Twi’leks with discount Lekku.

3 Likes

augvoker augvoker augvoker augvoker augvoker augvoker

I am told other things are there too

Genuinely one of the best parts of RPing a void elf was having those conversations

“What happens if you are cutting your hair and cut a tentacle?”

“…then it bleeds.”

1 Like

…utter blackness staining the room demanding complete containment as unreality seeps through the floorboards and the knots in the wood start blinking.

Those organs were very sensitive to touch

think I know why

2 Likes

Peeve: I have exactly 1 Rashok trinket across all my healers.
ONE.
ffs…

And I changed my Dracthyr’s visage a little
Look, a boi:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653602544630628366/1127924848535019550/image.png

What did people expect would happen?

As dark naaru are cyclical, she’ll hatch into a sun-elf soon and look like this.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starcraft/images/e/ed/SarahKerrigan_SC2-LotV_Head1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160108002527

1 Like

We’re back at sensitive elf ear discourse and yes, yes they are.

Basically it’s people asking questions because they haven’t thought about it - happened a lot in LARP when I played a skeleton and people would ask questions out loud like ‘how do you eat/drink’

My favourite headcanon is that elves use their ears to accentuate tone of speech like we do with eyebrows or mouth shapes, and so non-elves speaking elven sound flat and strange even if they’re fluent

3 Likes

Halfway through Planetes. As a show about the corporate dystopia of cleaning up orbital debris in 2075, it does a good job of beating in how the inherent romanticism of space is crushed under the corporate boot of daily drudgery and undervaluing people that do a crucial service for society to actually run.

Its animation also holds up despite being 20 years old.

https://preview.redd.it/celebrating-after-the-edd-v0-nfeo284bqrab1.jpg?auto=webp&s=3c6954893285a0a21d1d542c436ce79626d4992d