Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Is also a big part of it I think. Especially in multiplayer games, an ultimate super duper guide is now at everyone’s fingertips, two seconds of googling away. And sure, one can simply not use them, but your opponents will.

Sad truly

There has always been trash and there always will be trash. But at least to me the ratio of it has only been getting worse.

1 Like

‘boo-womp’ sound effect as a blood elf’s ears flop down because they got upset

3 Likes

Don’t really need it then, I have a dew collector set up and its nearly always raining.

After the blood moon, I’ll go back and buy another water filter so I can have a 2nd.

Aerilen looks at you sternly, but you can tell he’s happy because his ears flap like sloth’s from the goonies

Mobile Games (Derogative)

(I say that, some are quite passable. But ‘games as a service’ was an idea that should have had someone defenestrated like that Boardroom Idea meme comic…)

I have ordered my robe, the guy was very nice in responding to my question about the shoulder size.

Now I just wait for it to arrive so I can truly become the cure for comic con

3 Likes

Ooh! You’ve ordered fantasy clothes? What kind of robe is it?

Yeah but the dew collector spam is kinda zorked. I build for form as much as for function and I can’t imagine much worse than having to designate an entire area of my base for a whole bunch of ugly contraptions.

A monk’s robe, but will be using it to cosplay the plague doctor SCP (SCP-049) with some friends for comic con in october

Visual ref (and the god awful 2012 CB model lmao)

5 Likes

Looks awesome, hope the tailor makes it to your liking!

2 Likes

He’s a simple thing, but I love him nonetheless so perfect cosplay.

I will eventually get a proper plague doc outfit that is more historically accurate.

It’s funny to compare my adventure RP experiences in FFXIV in WoW.

Vielle goes on her first grand expedition: A daring defense of the ship! Kugane is awesome! The underwater world is even awesomer! Look, that’s a giant enemy crab from ancient Japanese history, it’s finished when one of us pierces all the way through it like a living bullet!

Lintian goes on her first grand expedition: doom and gloom and an unrelenting host of undead in Northrend, bickering and distrust between the allied forces, executions of allies that make much of the neutral force leave in disgust, she sticks with who’s left out of a sense of duty, almost dies twice, returns home with a case of PTSD, her equipment in tatters and her bow broken.

4 Likes

Ha.

Command structures crumbling and allies executing each other for it in the face of greater threats is an iconic AD campaign staple. Gods below, spare me from these chafing egos.

1 Like

oh, I don’t mind, playing solo or with friends (where we share a base) so just have it outside my base.

Shame I can’t put them on the roof or I would.

I see you are a fellow PESTILENCE enjoyer too.

1 Like

A fellow individual of culture!
049 is a simple man, he see’s the disease in you and he will cure you free of charge like a good birb.

On a diff note but still scp related, Northwood when’s my 049 rework and new model for SL I need to become a bigger menace than I already am as 049 to my friends >:)

1 Like

I love 049 as a character but MAN I just hate playing as him or the 49-2’s in SL, they are so slow and squishy

3 Likes

Some were good.
Now everything is Lego. I hate Lego!

This really. Tons of games coming out, maybe 1-2 for which I might actually be hyped. GORD seems to be going good come august, sadly for Frostpunk 2 I’ll have to wait until 2024 ( still, given that game was announced summer 2021 im atleast holding out hope it’ll launch as a finished product with most of the kinks worked out). I’m a city-builder among other things. Guess soon I will return to Witcher 3 enhanced edition though, but its indeed sad I end up playing older games instead of being hyped for many new ones :frowning:

And apparently Gollum’s badness was too powerful for Daedalic as they keeled over…

Would that not be belore’dorei? Also good grief, that gives me Thammaron flashbacks…

I doubt we’ll see it again anyways since public server-campaigns seem to have collectively gotten Ol’Yellered.

1 Like