Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Sad to see
A friend of a friend did an internship there a couple years back and the people working there at that point seemed really nice from what she told us.
But it was a really odd game for the studio. Idk what was going on there.

[allergic reaction]

1 Like

I guarantee at least one of my friends is gonna play this at comic con

I put it to my friends like this ā€œI Play like an ambush predator until I see a group of MTF then itā€™s me or them dying, and it ainā€™t gonna be meā€
They fear me when I spawn as 049 or 079 hehehehe. Prob doesnā€™t help I have scared one particular guy several times with elevators full of zombies coming out towards him as the final guy alive :joy:

He does need a rework though, and 049-2s need a buff or just some utility like idk 3+ to break some doors down to keep people from just hiding for a whole game

1 Like

Oh hey, Iā€™d briefly forgotten that Remnant 2 is close on the horizon. Guess thereā€™s some light at the end of the tunnel after all, just wish there was more.

Everyone should be like me and just replay the same games over and over for years

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1678448528169869317

In other news, Dutch Prime Minister finally resigns after purposely letting his administration implode, and decides to drop politics altogether. And weā€™re just wondering if he either did what is called a pro-gamer move or just decided ā€œf it, Iā€™m out.ā€.

Anyway, after being stuck with that guy for 12 years I hope we can finally get something different. I just hope that we donā€™t end up with something worse though, cause although I dont like the VVD, his party which are right-leaning liberals, I am not a fan of the BBB either, bunch of farmers who just keep saying no to everything and seem to lean right even more. And until recently the polls showed that with elections now, itā€™d be those two whoā€™d win big. And now with Rutte gone who was pretty much the face of the VVDā€¦

Then again, I cannot say I currently like any party in the Netherlands. Im usually left-leaning, but the party I usually voted for seems intent on fusing with the green hippies, and the center-parties I also dont like cause most of those tend to be founded on religious principles.

So yeah, tl;dr, glad Rutte is gone, but slightly worried for what might come in his place.

Mostly worried that whoever replaces him wonā€™t funnily ride a bicycle to work

2 Likes

i donā€™t need new games when i can do another metal gear solid marathon or mass effect playthrough #63234 (itā€™s another renegade run) OR another pokemon nuzlocke

my 2 cents is that this idea of gaming being in a bit of a dire straight is nonsense, people just wanna be young and dumb and relive the halo vs cod debates they had at school

itā€™s obviously not everyone, but from casual observation a lot of ppl upset with the current state of gaming tend to be cut from that cloth

2 Likes

have free time, yes :pensive:

4 Likes

the ultimate monday evening response

3 Likes

Things I did not want to do todayā€“

Put a pair of pliers in my mouth but at least now my mouth piercings are properly clasped now.

Did mouthwash the inside and saline solution the outside afterwards.

2 Likes

Always keep em done up tight! Which do you have, piercings wise? :eye:

Now have hinged rings, one clicked immediately, the other is where I put pliers in to hold it to click it.

1 Like

Buy one
Buy some others
Only play that one game, repeatedly, for several 100 hours
Is my strategy.

In other news I may have bought BG3 and Cyberpunk today. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Tabletop nerds, I need help. We are about to finish the first campaign Iā€™ve ever done in D&D; Rime of the Frostmaiden. Itā€™s been a great time and I feel Iā€™ve got a really good grasp of the way the game plays now.

However my DM says that for the next campaign weā€™re moving to pathfinder, because the rest of the group has been doing D&D 5E for ages and want to try something new. A shame because I only just learned 5E, but whatever. The problem is that Iā€™m looking at making my character and it is way more complicated than I thought.

Please help.

Prefect, now we can kidnap you to play Baldurā€™s Gate 3.

Never played Pathfinder but read through the character creation guidelines in the official books and whoever wrote the version I read needs to go have an internship at ikea until they stop explaining things in convoluted ways.

Is it the amount of tables and numbers they throw at you thatā€™s the issue?

yes. there is just so much stuff

Praise Desna, that is all.

1 Like

Yeah, does your group not do a round 0 introduction thingy to build chars together?

Looking around a bit Iā€™ve found this https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DMsHd4Es59bSOc1YNisDoaT3p3OmblJYjZd42i9V5Nw/edit
Only skimmed over it but it has pictures and seems to be step by step.

We do a session 0 but I donā€™t think character building is part of it.

Iā€™ll have a look at the guide and see if it helps my tiny brain.