Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

It’s not slander when the vast majority of furries seem to be and/or:

• Very wealthy
  • In high end jobs like doctors, lawyers, IT experts etc
  • Have a network that would make most pyramid scheme pushers jade green with envy

Some tumblr post had a shot of an airplane full of fur-suiters, and the caption “I am lowkey mad about this; if anything happens to this jet, odds are good a huge part of the global IT structure would collapse overnight.”

It amuses me.

4 Likes

Furries keep so many artists fed by paying for insane commissions.

He said,
while actively being a werewolf.

3 Likes

That doesn’t mean I want to bonk a bear!!!

Stop making Halsin sad
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/653602544630628366/1127130062689423390/image.png
Look at him. Why would you make the big muscly elf druid sad???

2 Likes

I’m a Blizzard writer, it’s what we do.

Okay, so you’re going to side with Minthara?

All I have seen of Minthara is a single screenshot and based on that I want her to bounce me around like a basketball

Pretty sure she wouldn’t say no to that.

Different question: Karlach?

2 Likes

Yes, bounce me between them

you can always use your local Vampire: The Masquerade LARP group’s flag

1 Like

That’s fair, but I am also just a fan of giving bobby boy a kick even if he still gets a big check end of it.
I am well aware f all is gonna change.

Oh they will, Sony will get more aggresive and keep crying over this merger bc that’s all they do anyway.

Eitherway I am just glad Bobby gets out of ABK and we will see what evil takes over after.

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762760212897464330/1128387285612773507/Screenshot_20230711_190802.jpg

1 Like

The natural end result of this economic system that rewards a business aristocracy consolidating resources and power.

2 Likes

Dedication!

I’m expecting you to report back once you hear their voices.

The graph is fine, who cares about the people!

(Apply as needed to any past, ongoing and future problem perpetuated for being profitable to a hereditary oligarchy)

You’d think I’d finish more campaigns, given the hours.

1 Like

How much of that time is bogging down blobs of units in a prolonged siege or load screens?

Prolonged seiges rarely occur.
Loading screens or diplomatic distractions are more likely.

Mine are about five minutes long, so…

Load screens? Generally 3-5 minutes, yeah.
End turn carousel takes an age too because of all the additional factions floating around.
But hey, it’s the way I want to live!
Currently playing as Karak Norn, moved into Pigbarter.
After removing most of the south sitting Chaos Dwarfs and helping the Lizardmen get rid of Kugath, I am now sitting with Imrik trying to remove Nagash, but he spawns massive armies the minute we make headway.