Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

The Kalimdor world server is down.

Eastern Kingdoms is ok.

Iā€™ve been so sick the last two days I havenā€™t been able to play anymore Final Fantasy 16. I canā€™t live like this.

Anyway, thatā€™s me done with Pathfinder. After 240-ish hours of WotR and 230-ish hours of Kingmaker, Iā€™m (finally) done with them.

The ending slides wouldā€™ve been better if only I didnā€™t have my shoulder aching like a peach, what the heckā€¦ sorta spoiled the enjoyment I wouldā€™ve gotten from the Secret Ending slides. :frowning:

Now what do I doā€¦

My work PCs have been updated against my will and now discord is blocked.

Wait for baldurā€™s gate 3 and play divinity original sin 2 till then if youā€™re still on a crpg streak.

2 Likes

Have you considered replaying with a different mythic pathā€¦

I thought Iā€™ll be done with cRPGs for now, and probably wait until BG3 has settled down a bit as well (want me guides to be accurate and stuff).

Iā€™ve thought about finishing up other games Iā€™ve sort of dropped, like Witcher 3 and finally play through its DLCsā€¦ or maybe just put the time into more productive use lmao.

yes and the answer is no. (the gameā€™s too long for any replayability value for me)

I can see why you find that funny.
Finish the Witcher. I like the Toussaint stuff.

Psh weakā€¦

i find crpgs very hard to get into. i must have tried divinity 2 about a hundred times and itā€™s never stuck

The narratorā€™s voice soothes me.

Bloody Christ the patch is taking a year to download.

I donā€™t envy the weight of responsibility put on a CRPG narrator - if someone doesnā€™t like your voice or style thatā€™s kind of it for them enjoying the game

3 Likes

get sean bean on the case

Wouldnā€™t object to Ralph Ineson, might be a bit FOTM but, hey, a good voice is a good voice

2 Likes

Patrick Stewart must read it.

Iā€™ll do it. Sign me up.

The dlcs are well worth your time and if finishing the main story feels too daunting, I believe the game lets you take a premade character for them if youā€™re under the recommended level. If my memory serves, they are pretty removed from the main story, so you donā€™t really lose any context if you jump right in.

Yeah I mean look how much nicer John looks with the mods
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653602544630628366/1128617190917148852/image.png

Thankfully I do enjoy Amelia Tylerā€™s voice a lot.

Disco Elysium is up there for narration tbh.

2 Likes

i donā€™t understand half of the words they use in disco elysium but itā€™s very nice to listen to