Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Oh I’m not saying that the DLCs are bad or anything, I just have a tendency to drop things right before I finish (so I’m proud of myself for finishing Pathfinder games!). And I finished Witcher 3’s main story right before I got too busy with Uni, so I thought I’d get into it once I had more free time, but now too much time has passed and I’ve forgotten how the mechanics worked or what the story was. :sob:

a police officer is someone who is supposed to solve crimes

hope this helps x

1 Like

here comes stonetower, bigging up the met again

I SAID SUPPOSED TO

oink oink oink says the pig

1 Like

What if you

Wanted to play the new patch

But God said

‘World Server is down.’

Too busy looking for unaccompanied women these days to solve crime. . .

what is crime

1 Like

its where batman’s parents died raphael

4 Likes

cowabumma!

1 Like

Your dress sense honey x

1 Like

but my mum picked these clothes out for me…

1 Like

baby don’t hurt me

2 Likes

I have played augmentation evoker for about 15 minutes and can confirm it was built for me specifically

1 Like

wow can’t believe they added augma to wow

who the hell is steve jobs

4 Likes

My new work PC restarts whenever I lock the screen for more than 5 minutes.

so glad we traded out the old ones for these pieces of garbage

1 Like

Finally get a chance to ring local garage (that coincides with overcoming crippling phone anxiety, that is)

Fully booked til mid August.
Nearest other local one is very hit and miss, reluctant to try that.
Other is in the next town over, which leaves me stranded while the car would be worked on.

Either going to have to get a callout mechanic somehow, or attempt to disassemble the steering block myself, all to get at the windscreen wiper stalk…

-Screams into the void-

All but two of my characters (this one and my Nelf) are now showing as black silhouttes in the ‘change character’ screen. Same in armoury, and they have no gear showing.

Given last time I logged in, all my characters were still there (including Kaytlinne, who I still cannot select or see on the forums whatsoever) I’m not massively worried, and I’m not about to sub to find out.

On the miniscule chance anything has happened, then that’s 100% ‘Game Over Forever’ for WoW, regardless of whether they ever sort their mess out or not; way too much time and RP/emotional investment in my goons to deal with that sort of thing heh.

people keep recommending games to me that i genuinely want to play but i have nowhere near enough hours in my life to even scratch the surface of them

i’d rather live in ignorance of these titles so i didn’t have to worry about it

3 Likes