Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

I have no idea how people manage to replay various games several times anymore and I spent an embarrassing amount of time on some rpgs in the past.

1 Like

chonky raise, approved to get new apartment

itā€™s a very nice day.

no pet peeves at all

6 Likes

Waiting for servers to come back online be like:

:skull:

1 Like

@stonetower
pact of the blade in BG3 gives you cha to weapon attacks instead of str/dex
so while itā€™s not hexblade 1/paladin X, any warlock 3/paladin X would work
(though you might have to go pal 1->warlock 3->pal x for the armour profs)

1 Like

pog, they fixed the hexblade

1 Like

riddle me this batman

who was in paris?

Watching the original Gundam compilation movie.

Love how Amuro is like ā€œYou lost your mom in an explosion? Slap slap slap Fraw Bow, get it together, we got to go.ā€

People meme the Bright slap for good reason but really, he did deploy it first.

Also Gallant Char is a great tune.

narrator, solemnly: the riddler was attempting to make Batman say the n-word, which would be a devastating blow to his reputation

Have done the full Dawn of the Infinite dungeon - itā€™s a fun time, have a few criticisms but nothing major, wish it had more callbacks than it did

Mostly though I am really disappointed with the new Infinite design - they struck absolute gold with the echoing dragons who looked like they were crumbling into ash and just having a voice filter on is such a downer

2 Likes

idk about anyone elseā€™s experience but the bullet hell sequence after boss #5 had my entire group get grey hair in the 20 minutes it took to get 5 people through

now you might say thereā€™s a portal after one guy does it, but we were all battle-hardened GAMERS and i refused to continue until we had all done it

i cant speak to the infinite designs beyond them looking visually striking/cool (especially alongside the largely dull proto-drake models that u run into) as i am a full audio muted gamer who was today blasting my favourite parts of the fire emblem: three houses soundtrack

my big peeve is that alexstrazsa keeps appearing but will not acknowledge the war crimes my death knight committed against her kids in the death knight campaign - it really kills the vibe to have these heart-to-heart dragon moments all the while my war criminal goober death knight is just stood watching behind

4 Likes

That section on M+, oofa doofa

(The trick I found was to mostly ignore the bolts and focus on the melee lads)

I went through a Touhou phase when I was in my teens, so I loved bullet hell sections in WoW.

especially the part where everybody failed

I get why bullet hell mechanics donā€™t really work out in WoW that well, but listen!!! Imperial Vizier Zorā€™lok (and also Imperator Marā€™gok kindasorta, especially when people failed the circles mechanic that spawned more circles) are my favourite fights in WoW, okay!!!

and attenuation is fun to say

Tbh all the new dragon designs are too clean and smooth, Infinites just suffer more from it because of the cool effects they had.
The loss of their echoing voice really is the biggest offender though!!!

1 Like

resubscribe, try to do time rift, time rift instance full after participating with everything else, no reward

peak world of warcraft

5 Likes

Thatā€™s my experience with mythics but at least thereā€™s the weekly vault if all else fails.

Canā€™t sleep, too hot.

So TIL that I am Trixic.

(Toric is the male equivalent)

2 Likes

nothing like finishing all your work for the day 15 minutes into your shift and then having to face another 7 hours of seatwarming

at least I get paid for this

6 Likes

I just find I canā€™t muster the will to sit in front of a computer for hours when my job involves sitting in front of a computer for hours, and Iā€™d rather go outside and do something physically engaging instead.

Mood, in 10

is it more romantic if the top or bottom confesses their love first

At least I can succesfully do the content I came back for - whelp daycare (unironically)