Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Valid. One good thing about the ongoing writing is that you can check out relatively safely for a bit and just go do rock climbing.

I know the stakes are supposed to be high but come on, we already knew they can’t write timetravel nor prophecy.

1 Like

Rockpile, read this if you haven’t read community update nr 21 for BG3 yet.

In order to allow all your wildest dream class combinations, we’ve removed Ability Score Prerequisites. So there’s no more need to get your Charisma up to a pesky 13 if you decide to make a soul pact with a playful archfey or dangerous fiend. You can Multiclass into anything your roleplay and build desires demand. In short, this means warriors will be able to wield arcane spells, rogues can master divine magic, spellcasters may dabble in martial prowess, and you’ll have the freedom to build the exact class that you want.
Rockpile, read this if you haven’t looked at the community update nr 21 for BG3 yet.

Each level, you’ll have the option to choose a different class to spend points on and begin building a bespoke Multiclass character. Given the possible combinations, we recommend you have previous experience as a D&D player to fully leverage this feature. But should you decide to evenly spread all your points into every class for no strategic reason whatsoever, there’s naturally an achievement for that too.

This update also told us who Maggie Robertson (Lady D from Resident Evil) is the actor for. :3

how about the verse partner?

1 Like

Do the stats actually have any relevance outside of combat and skill checks? Like if I dump my into to 1, will I be unable to string two words together like in old fallout games?

What a friendly looking bear

I wonder what he’s so happy about? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t think so.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/279658032764551168/1128981818620788736/image.png

2 Likes

i wasn’t really excited about baldurs gate. then i watched some videos about it

i really didn’t need another game on my list

According to the latest blog the first act (which is playable in early access, although they apparently added 33% of content to that but idk what kind of metric they use for that %) is about less of a quarter of the game… I’m not sure when you would finish a playthrough under these conditions.

never. especially if i’m playing it on pc where my time is most limited

We live in current year, nobody believes in switches anymore. You’re given one role and you’re in it for life.

It will come out on ps5 a bit later too. Apparently xbox too but there’s no release date for that yet.

Why do I suddenly know which fanfictions you read?

3 Likes

I’m not entirely sure if it’s the kind of game I’d want to play on console.

Well if you stick to just main quest you could finish it in around 80 hours according to the last stream? Just need to put on your fast pants!

You can’t dump below 8, which is just “below average”. 10 in a stat is considered average for a human.

oh god it’s like persona 5 all over again.

You made it through that one, didn’t you? See. You can do it. Strength, Mito, strength.

I made it through that one during lockdown and while only having one kid. Also it forever changed me.

1 Like

Well
let me see what I can do

people ask me if i remember how crazy lockdown was and not being able to go anywhere or do anything

all i remember is shujin academy

2 Likes

would you say that it did a
take over
of your life

1 Like

i never saw it coming

2 Likes