Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Forsaken and Nightelf heritage (no preview for nelves, sorry)

3 Likes

helmet and belt is very cool, set on the whole isnā€™t something im wildly excited for but iā€™ll probably use it

iā€™m sure regardless of what the night elf one is it will be met with fierce negativity and lots of loud complaints, so im excited to see it

Almost impossible to top the forsaken warfront armour, but always nice to see Lordaeron imagery on Forsaken gear

2 Likes
  1. Finally!

2. I was kinda hoping trolls and Draenei would be nextā€¦. Given nIght elves and forsaken already have the warfront to wait onā€¦. But whatever

3. No comment for the forsaken wear. Iā€™ll leave that to the forsaken fans

4. I have low hopes for the night elf one. But I still hope itā€™s good. Please PLEASE donā€™t let it be a generic Druid leaf.

And while weā€™re at it, would be nice to make the warfront solo-able and decrease the time to do it. So if the heritage armor ends up being bad; at least we can go get the warfront. But it takes soooo long to do. Especially with only 5 players. I donā€™t have the patience lol

That set was a pain in the butt to farm even when it was current content - I created and levelled multiple shaman and hunters just to get the full elite set

2 Likes

Have to agree + all 4 armor types turned out excellent, especially plate and cloth.

The cloth one with a gas mask just works too well.

Got 4/9 HC Aberrus today, I am happy.

1 Like

Hearthstone players pronounce card names correctly Challenge (difficulty: impossible)

1 Like

I hope the UI improvements in Dragonflight will make Square Enix rise to the challenge and make the FFXIV UI less clunky, because damn, the Dragonflight UI is slick and keeps becoming even more so with every patch.

Iā€™ve done bits and pieces this evening, and Iā€™m still quite angry that the damn warhammering went so poorly early on.
I know being mad about such a relatively minor thing isnā€™t normal brain stuff, and Iā€™m just kinda resigned to the fact that thatā€™s me and Iā€™ll have to hope it doesnā€™t carry over to the morning ._. Yay for badly wired brainsā€¦

smiles in putting tiny little eagle transfers on the foreheads of sisters of silence :slight_smile:

for jenetia krole i had to get an even tinier one, cut it in two, remove the middle bit, and then apply it to the forehead stuck next to the leather strap of the face mask, such fun!!

1 Like

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Warhammer_World

ā€¦Erā€¦ umā€¦ what

thatā€™s just Earth

1 Like

Hey, there are some distinct differences in the-

considers that Albion is full of reclusive and often inbred weirdos, infused with Chaos

yeah fair

Is Ulthuan fantasy atlantis or something
I donā€™t remember that on my earthglobes

Related though:-
Map of Drakengard:
https://img.accords-library.com/small/map_0a4e243ff3.webp

Map of Drakengard flipped vertically+horizontally:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561287824964452363/1129154443364016150/image.png

1 Like

Itā€™s intended to be Atlantis, yeah - big donut of every precious resource you can think of, with a giant vortex in the middle that sucks up all the excess magic to stop the world being Literally Entirely Demons

It used to be bigger but the dark elves sank like half of it when they left

classic dark elf move, those guys are crazy

Malekith (think dark elf darth vader and youā€™re worryingly close) tried to disrupt the Vortex in order to siphon some of the magic going in it, and the wizard who is casting the vortex spell who it turns out is still in there rebounded the spell so it flew back and detonated

So the top part of Ulthuan is uninhabitable and a lot of the western side of it is underwater. The dark elves only survived because they performed rituals to turn their city strongholds into giant boats called Black Arks, some of which they beached again to form their cities and some still roam the seas and are basically unstoppable

Let he who has not tried to siphon the world-saving demon-repelling vortex for a quick power up cast the first stone, thatā€™s what I say.

2 Likes

Just used an inspiration die to turn an initiative roll from a nat 1 into a nat 20. Houserules means that switches me from going dead last (regardless of modifiers) to first (regardless of modifiers).

Honestly it probably didnā€™t matter; the encounter doesnā€™t seem very deadly overall, but it was still cool to do.