oh golly, thanks so much blythan!

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome : )
Now go talk to that npc over there.

which ending is more emotionally devastating

final fantasy 10 or final fantasy 15

edit: nvm itā€™s 10 no diff

do you think heā€™s orange

Thereā€™s a lot of fantastic German names in there as well, especially if you have some basic understanding of German

does 10-2ā€™s ending matter for this because if so then 15 clean sweeps 10.

10 on itā€™s own for sure. or 10-2 but without the perfect ending

1 Like

Okay but is there anything sadder than this

(also the Ardyn DLC legitimately makes this such a doubly tragic moment - I hate that we never got to see the final, truly complete version of the gameā€™s story due to corpo mismanagement issues from start to finish)

2 Likes

i had no real clue what was going on for most of it but that whole ending segment of final fantasy 15 was brilliant

shiva vs ifrit
final fight with ardyn
campfire scene before you enter insomnia with the boys
noctis getting obliterated by the kings of lucis
choosing one photo from the reel

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/IG01SqU.png
only the best photo chosen for my lovely wife

nah but I usually chose this one you take as part of the story
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561287824964452363/1129348211375603732/zbvKxxMu9t0APTE4gz0rkWqNJ3m8wzr9emImgiGFKbo.webp

it was a great moment though

1 Like

i think i chose the one taken at the beginning of the game in the garage infront of the car. huge feels

edit: also FYI everyone thirsting over clive needs to puts some respect on adult noctis

1 Like

For anyone wonder how the BG3 release download will interact with the early access:
ā€œFextralife has just confirmed on his stream that you do not need to redownload the entire game, an update will be released that upgrades from early access.ā€
So if you want to lessen your download time on release day a little and donā€™t have the EA downloaded already you may want to go do that.

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe GW stole a character from Marvel Studiosā€™ Thor: The Dark World.

2 Likes

I have a whole 1 day between release day and a LARP event (and my partner is over for the month so I probably shouldnā€™t binge it) so this is good to know

Local co-op with split screen it is then :]

Good god, Iā€™d forgotten how hard this OST slapped. Iā€™m having flashbacks to a game I havenā€™t played in literal decades.

Sitting here, still waiting for the Sands of Time remaster/remake that may never come to me.

1 Like

I really want to get back into Final Fantasy 14, if only I had the time. I still havenā€™t played any of the recent story so I want to catch up on that, and finally tap into some of the cool side content Iā€™ve been missing out on.

Just go out for a pack of smokes, youā€™ll have plenty of time after that

you have to let it go loras. it wasnā€™t about you

everything is about me.