Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

I bought this set of drinking glasses which are like stemless wineglasses and they hold a surprisingly big volume!

you are banned from liverpool and ireland

1 Like

My Irish grandmother begs to differ (I play an Uno reverse card and attack your life points directly)

New Warhammer 40k reveal stream, where all the Salt Miners were proven wrong; Tyranids won, Marines lost, and only 'Nids got their new models shown off so no ā€˜equal treatment cakeā€™.

And, even as a Marine player, I am super not mad - the new 'Nid reveals were gorgeous. Refreshes to the basic Gaunts and also Genestealers, revamp for Lictors in plastic, twin-kit plastic revamp for Biovores and Pyrovores which is such a glorious glow-up (Return to CRAB) and the absolutely jaw-dropping Norn Emmissary/Assimilator twin kit. Good Lord.

If the Marine reveals are even half as good, Iā€™ll likely still be happy :smiley:

Puh-lease. I neither look nor feel my age.

At a recent ball, a 19-year-old girl thought I was 19 too, and upon learning my real age she was like, ā€œHOW?ā€

The Marine reveal better be an immediate removel of the ā€œoath of momentā€ rule, I greatly enjoy 10th editionā€™s ruleset but most people play Marines in my area and that rule is so ridiculously broken in the smaller scale games weā€™re currently playing that it feels pointless to even try

also whoa hold on i just got my face back??

1 Like

thereā€™s a liverpool FC store in Belfast, so close are the two towns linked

I suplex you into the lockers and steal your lunch money

Yeah well thereā€™s a whole Sheffield Wednesday football ground right outside my house check and mate :sunglasses:

smh one day you will like all the accents if you go on like that

btw
did you write the new warlock questline for the pet stuff? ā€¦ if not you should look at that.

https://imgur.com/a/PWZPYCX

Please enjoy the time my chariot accidentally went off-map when trying to go around an archerā€™s line of fire

you ok there buds

Needs squats.

Peeve: Every healer spec is ā€œhereā€™s a million short cooldowns you have to trackā€ and itā€™s annoying. Between staring at (hp and boss timer) bars and staring at cds you basically donā€™t have time to look at what the actual game.

1 Like

The actual Squats on Necromunda, or the wider spread Leagues of Votaan? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah. I play Marines and, honestly? The one game I played so far I kept forgetting to even use it. Itā€™s not really memorable, thematic or, most importantly, fun.

I honestly hope they change it. I dunno whatā€™d be a better rule. Heck, being able to roll Battleshock tests without ever taking modifiers would be more thematic (And they shall Know No Fear etc.) or something.

Just give me my dwarf looking people or get shivved!

Itā€™s literally just a ā€œremove this unit from the game this turnā€ ability that they get to use every turn - in 9th it was a once per game ability

Probably not an issue when youā€™re playing guard infantry spam but man itā€™s just not fun. Last game I lost 53VP to 18VP simply because I couldnā€™t capture any objectives at all; the second my units got in line of sight theyā€™d just die under 30+ shots with 3+ to hit, 3+ to wound, reroll all fail to hit fail to wound - and thatā€™s just the shots from one troop unit, let alone the rest of the army that could also open fire!!

It actively makes me not want to play against Space Marines because thereā€™s just no real tactics or strategy to playing against them, and unfortunately, Space Marines is the vast majority of whatā€™s being played

1 Like

Finished watching Planetes.

Tanabe could do better.

Alot of people in Sweden can read and listen to english pretty well. It is often speaking that is pretty bad. Not just accents, but alot of fumbling and stumbling on words and grammar.

Napped until 7pm. Aw crap.

Finished watching Humans.

Actual time for Hannibal now.