Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

I can almost tolerate Cavill leaving to remain with my favourite bisexual on television since Captain Jack Harkness.

1 Like

Introspection is rarely easy (get it because we are our brains and so we are brains studying brains ? get it ? , )

3 Likes

Damn fr fr.

But should you decide to evenly spread all your points into every class for no strategic reason whatsoever, thereā€™s naturally an achievement for that too.

Is this the reason the made the level cap 12 in BG3

I painted up two tester bases for my new 40k army.
Along with the two common ones I useā€¦ I now have four options I like, and have to pick one.

Damnit :angry:

McDonalds obtained, time to feast.

2 Likes

How dare you remind me of my ungodly need for chicken nuggets?

3 Likes

How dare you remind me of Nuggies :angry:

2 Likes

I love nugsā€¦ :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

I had chicken selects this time (First time having them too)
And theyā€™re pretty damn good tbh.

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/310050753727430658/1130080639652216883/F1G0v2YXoA0iw1E.jpg

1 Like

Hey, hey! Donā€™t put me with them.

If fried food so bad, why tasty?! :angry:

(I know, I know. But, still, for someone whose dump-stat was cooking, why canā€™t they make it easier to get healthy stuff? I love the local chippy and some fried chicken equally, but it doesnā€™t love my waistline! :sob: )

3 Likes

10 Likes

Letā€™s group up and meet at the nearest nugget dispenser?

2 Likes

ā€œHereā€™s your sharing box-ā€
ā€œSharing? Ha. Ha ha ha. No.ā€

2 Likes

Last nightshift my coworker got himself a box of like 40 nuggies

2 Likes

2 Likes

Interrupting the nugget adventure for an important notice: BG3 has armour dyes. I repeat: BG3 has dyeable armour!

3 Likes

As several folk have already said, it is a spectrum. No two people diagnosed are the same!
It also depends what diagnose you get, as some are abit hmmm heavier on the developmental issues than others as you can have the ā€œhigh functioningā€ aspergerā€™s (now just autism iirc) or the ā€œlow functioningā€ infantile autistic individuals to go from one end to the other on the spectrum of autism.

And yes there is a bunch of people who say they are X or Y without ever having seen a psychiatrist and I donā€™t like these people!!! You are not a sperg until you get your sperg certificate!!! Or in otherwords please donā€™t call yourself autistic or ADHD or whatever until you have the diagnose!

I thought I also had ADHD ontop of my autism bc my attentionspan has tanked severely and caffeine has NO effect on me, but whoops at least the attention thing turned out to just be depression and stress so people need to learn!!

Hell I have a friend who blames her attention issues on ā€œmaybe being ADHD or autisticā€ but she hasnā€™t seen a psych and she lives in a very stressfull and abusive household so itā€™s most likely that!!! It annoys me quite a bit.

1 Like