Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

The draenei have a history of being ridiculously forgiving considering the outland and draenor situation. Even so…

Take good care of yourself.

1 Like

I shake my head in slow and sad disapproval

luv me wife
luv me kids
hate everyone else

simple as

5 Likes

thats not how newspaper husband and wife comic strips tell me marriage should be

6 Likes

try wife and wife ones next time

8 Likes

Bisexual Bulbasaur is my Bulbasaur fr fr

3 Likes

i wish the mlm flag got a bit more use even tho it’s the least official one out there

the gay pride flag is nice but the greeny-blue-y aesthetics of the mlm flag are so vibe-y

2 Likes

father i cannot click the book

1 Like

okay but like is final fantasy 8 actually good. because i loved it as a kid but everytime i try and play it again i just want to die

It’s kinda
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561287824964452363/1130815012391374858/whatever.jpg

(I think it’s the weakest of the PS1 “trilogy” but it has some good moments and ideas, 7/10)

3 Likes

no that’s just because ur an adult now

3 Likes

I’ve only just recently come to the opinion that Final Fantasy X is actually really good. I’ve been gaslighting myself into thinking it’s mid all these years.

I feel like my actual ranking of the series entries has been skewed all these years.

2 Likes

It’s actually been me gaslight girlbossing you

I should have known. Somehow all of these things keep coming back to you.

Everything does, yeah. I’m a big deal.

FFX slaps so hard, in so many ways.
As does FFX-2.

1 Like

I still need to finish 5, 6 and 12 to be able to fully complete my ranking. Not finishing 6 & 12 are my greatest failures in life.

I was hoping to sit and make today an art/painting/writing day.

My body decided today was the day for violence ._.
I am so tired of feeling like I’m falling apart at the seams, ya’ll…

1 Like

I’m picturing something out of carpenter’s The Thing.

2 Likes

Have not seen, at this point a bit too scared too, while also reckoning it’s a 50/50 on whether it’s just a Bad Day or if my body is truly starting to decline in fuction :sweat_smile: