Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

“There’s a time to live but isn’t it strange that as soon as you’re born you’re dying”

1 Like

Bodacious Space Pirates casting the rich being raided for their valuables as loving it because it’s essentially entertainment, and everything they get stolen is covered by insurance is some delicious commentary.

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1041136370053300234/1130846500361097326/hero_lets_gooo.png?width=1100&height=553

A good friend did a massive commission of most of our LARP faction - here’s the section with my doofus character, The Hero of Lantia (also ft. Hero the Hen) I love them so much

7 Likes

Your character seems wonderful!

Also I want to point out just how much I love the little mushroom people. They make me unreasonably happy.

Would your opinion of them improve further if I tell you that one of the main ways we can tell they have arrived somewhere is the sound of kazoos

3 Likes

I didn’t think I could love them anymore.

I was wrong, that is absolutely incredible and I love them.

(holy hell, that’s what it sounds like when you haven’t got forsaken ticked?!)

3 Likes

absolutely terrible, thank you, 9/10

1 Like

Band name.

1 Like

Oh nice!

A girl with whom we were at the LARP in May did a quick sketch of my LARP character on the train back:

https://sun9-30.userapi.com/impg/JWaG7mjlJv7LMMXWApgke_UaTqI2Lv0Oa6cr-w/BHBjEwqatcA.jpg?size=1571x2160&quality=95&sign=912c7ba8c18346a9ab8a50fd748a8363&type=album

5 Likes

Finding out that Obsidian’s upcoming Avowed will take place in the same setting as Pillars of Eternity has increased my interest in it somewhat.

I keep trying to play Pillars of Eternity just because our next tabletop session is set in that universe. But I just can’t get into it, but Avowed looks like I game I could enjoy.

I hate that the forums arbitratily denied me access to my old forum main, AND that the Blocked Users thing is, for some stupid reason, not account bound :roll_eyes:

Got reminded of that today. GG Blizz, can’t even run the forums properly…

My robe has been shipped and now I just pray that UPS will actually deliver it as they’re not exactly having a good track record.
At least I have a shortcut for my tracker so I can contact if they try to do :poop: again.

1 Like

Love em both
X2 is improved by having the mod that let’s you control creatures in your party. That way you can have Kimhari, Lulu, Auron and Tidus back as proper members…
Sadly no Wakka.

no racists allowed

people hate on wakka because they wish they could land an absolute stunner like lulu

Uh huh.
I find it weird that Lulu can be acquired but not him. I mean, she’s pregnant or just had a baby.

I think it’s the whole ‘I want to genocide the al bhed’ thing, mito

Lulu is a girlboss and you just know that having a baby would not stop her for a moment from casting firaga 18 times in a row just to spite someone

6 Likes