Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Fellas what’s stopping me from putting a Morag Tong hit out on the judge overseeing my RICO case in Seyda Neen

the judge has a contract putting a morag tong hit on whoever does him in for, is what

They worship the other gods too!!

mostly to yell at Vaul and demand his lunch money

But the Judge is – and may ALMSIVI forgive me for saying this – a Dres

1 Like

so he’s based? got it

sorry i meant to write that he’s a r*doran

damn but redoran are cool too

if they’re so cool how come hlaalu stole balmora and suran from them

I love Warhammer Fantasy a hundred times over 40k, honestly. They have a forgotten fifth Chaos God who is so absolutely petty about being forgotten and functionally exiled that his Chaos Cultists go full horseshoe and prioritise hunting Chaos Cultists of other Chaos Gods.

Imagine being so petty that you bounce back on the moral compass entirely out of spite.

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Malal

Also, his demons look creepy as hell.

they got a cool crab to live in instead, way cooler than balmora or suran

the REAL homies are into Necoho

:crab: waiter, more amelia earthart, please! :crab:

there are at least three 5th chaos gods and I kind of love that for them

Necoho? A god? You must be silly. Gods don’t exist.

It’s genuinely so funny that even scholars are like ‘actually, there are eight chaos gods’ and they’re all both wrong and right.

the fat man smiles ever so slightly…

Point me to these scholars, they have a meeting with a righteous fellow or two I know…

I just want the Dwemer to return to the world so I can experiment on stupid snow elves and make death machines.

I enjoy how Conjurer/WHM really werks with the Gridania story, so if you start as one and play through ARR that way, you get a complete enjoyment of the narrative.

With Lancer, for example, you hop across to Dragoon which is cool, but very different narratively. In the case of WHM, it’s more of a seamless story transition – it’s like the elite version of a Conjurer and that’s reflected in the narrative.

1 Like

me too, every time I meet him.

1 Like

Yuyuhase makes it clear he’s all about the $$$ from the start and Ilberd genuinely has a cause… but Laurentius? He’s just a :snake: for no reason, kill kill kill.

he spoke only facts and i wish i could tell him that :pensive:

His values were on point (go throw hands with Garlemald for the good of Ala Mhigo), but his judgement was very askew (Lolorito is not his friend unless he can profit)

Not five minutes ago I’d personally clapped the Viceroy of Ala Mhigo, Gaius Baelsar. I was the most obvious person for him to stick to.